The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Official LSE Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Hey is anyone here applying for Bsc Accounting and Finance and if so have you heard back
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 81
Original post by Anonymous #13
hey - what's your predicted?

A* A* A
Original post by uglyplushy
hey!! sorry for the late reply, i dont come on here often
sadly i haven't heard back from them either and i applied end of November with A*AAA ☹️ but i know one of my friends got an offer today for actuarial science (she applied w/ A*A*A). let's hope we get our decisions soon!! btw where else did you apply?

Congrats to them! One day we should make a gc with other people who wanna do actuarial at LSE. I still haven't heard back from them but since your friends got an offer we will probably know our fate within a week. Good luck I hope you get an offer! Let me know what they say
(edited 2 months ago)
hey!! sorry for the late reply, i dont come on here often
sadly i haven't heard back from them either and i applied end of November with A*AAA ☹️ but i know one of my friends got an offer today for actuarial science (she applied w/ A*A*A). let's hope we get our decisions soon!! btw where else did you apply?

I applied To QMUL and City 2 courses each what about you?
Original post by Anonymmous
Congrats to them! One day we should make a gc with other people who wanna do actuarial at LSE. I still haven't heard back from them but since your friends got an offer we will probably know our fate within a week. Good luck I hope you get an offer! Let me know what they say

hahah i agree we should that would be awesome !! and yeah, hopefully we get some good news soon if they dont keep us waiting for too long 🙂 good luck to you too!! i also applied to QMUL and city, as well as essex (safety) and southampton. i assume you got offers from them too, since we have similar predicteds?
hahah i agree we should that would be awesome !! and yeah, hopefully we get some good news soon if they dont keep us waiting for too long 🙂 good luck to you too!! i also applied to QMUL and city, as well as essex (safety) and southampton. i assume you got offers from them too, since we have similar predicteds?

yep i got offers from them all, my safety is a foundation actuarial science at city. We'll make gc once/if we get offers from LSE, u can add ur friend and grow it from there. It's so cool to meet you, I rarely find people doing actuarial

yep i got offers from them all, my safety is a foundation actuarial science at city. We'll make gc once/if we get offers from LSE, u can add ur friend and grow it from there. It's so cool to meet you, I rarely find people doing actuarial

I’m also applying for actuarial science! Nice to see a few other applicants.
Original post by Anonymous #14

hi! Have you heard back yet? And what's your predicted grades, once we all heard back we can add you to gc too assuming we all get offers ofc haha

it's lovely to meet you too, and i agree its difficult finding other actuarial science applicants !!
Original post by Anonymous #14

no way that's so awesome !! nice to meet you too :smile:
Reply 90
Any philosophy and econ chats?
(edited 2 months ago)
it's lovely to meet you too, and i agree its difficult finding other actuarial science applicants !!

I'm assuming LSE is your first choice? It's definately going to be mine
I'm assuming LSE is your first choice? It's definately going to be mine

if i get an offer, then definitely it will be for me too !! but ig we can only wait and see
Reply 93
Original post by tushars0906
Hey is anyone here applying for Bsc Accounting and Finance and if so have you heard back

Hi there, nope I’m still waiting
hey!! im applying for actuarial science :smile:

hi! I've received an offer for actuarial science. have you heard yet?
Original post by Anonymous #15

hi! I've received an offer for actuarial science. have you heard yet?

OMG YESS!!! I just got one too!
Original post by KabeerKohli19
OMG YESS!!! I just got one too!

You got an offer this late in the day 😭
if i get an offer, then definitely it will be for me too !! but ig we can only wait and see

so many people getting offers, I'm scared now for myself hahaha still nothing
Is there an actuarial offer holder gc?
well done to you guys for getting offers!! i also haven't heard back for actuarial science so i'm getting a bit scared too lol
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending