The Student Room Group

Vodafone Cyber Security Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by manraj_b28
I think for both just know company values inside and out and always reference them and make sure u show u have a genuine passion and make sure u know how you show all your soft skills with backed up examples already preprepared
thank you :grin:
Has anyone got an invite to an assessment centre?
Original post by lulu5678890
nope only manraj_b28 it seems so far who should have theirs today if i'm not wrong. maybe there are later AC dates but they don't give time tables or anything
Thanks man appreciate it. Sorry I just came on now cause I was looking for advice for the assessment center I didn't realise the spots were quite rare. But genuinely don't feel bad guys Ive had a lot of experience with assessment centres so i have a bit of advantage - dont give ip and keep grinding fellas - we'll make it
if you don't mind, could you fill us in on how the assessment centre was and how the group exercise went?
if you don't mind, could you fill us in on how the assessment centre was and how the group exercise went?

Yea I obviously won't tell you the questions or anything but I'll give you tips - i thought mine was today but it's on Thursday mb
Yea I obviously won't tell you the questions or anything but I'll give you tips - i thought mine was today but it's on Thursday mb
thank you:grin:
How did it go yesterday?
Reply 67
I got a Network Engineering AC invite today for London
How did it go yesterday?

It was pretty good I think - it's challenging but I'm sure you'll be fine - just make sure you know the company really well and their technologies that they use like 5g cloud storage edge AI and you'll be fine along with the basics of spirit values and basic intervirw sruf and just general group work like including other peoplef
It was pretty good I think - it's challenging but I'm sure you'll be fine - just make sure you know the company really well and their technologies that they use like 5g cloud storage edge AI and you'll be fine along with the basics of spirit values and basic intervirw sruf and just general group work like including other peoplef
Did you have to do a presentation?
If you did do you have any tips on how to do well on it?
Did you have to do a presentation?
If you did do you have any tips on how to do well on it?

They give you a presentation on the apprenticeship like salary and stuff just more info about it then you do an interview then an individual exercise which they tell you in the information is a pitch and then a group exercise. I'm not giving anything away just be calm and know enough about Vodafone so in your pitch you can back up whatever device and stuff it is. Othe than that U can't really prepare just communivate well I guess and try smiling and be confident
They give you a presentation on the apprenticeship like salary and stuff just more info about it then you do an interview then an individual exercise which they tell you in the information is a pitch and then a group exercise. I'm not giving anything away just be calm and know enough about Vodafone so in your pitch you can back up whatever device and stuff it is. Othe than that U can't really prepare just communivate well I guess and try smiling and be confident
thanks for the info:grin:
thanks for the info:grin:

By the way none of this information is confidential - they should have emailed you the schedule... Like 3 days before the assessment center
Has anyone else been invited?
not me
Reply 75
Which one is everyone talking about at the moment? I think I applied to Brentford, haven't heard anything back yet.
Original post by mo7md
Which one is everyone talking about at the moment? I think I applied to Brentford, haven't heard anything back yet.
I did too, but I applied pretty late so I might not even have my application seen
Original post by mo7md
I applied to Brentford too
Im not sure about manraj_b28 but one of the people who got an invite to the assessment centre said that he applied in November so they might be looking at applications from first to last?
Original post by hcwon1
I did too, but I applied pretty late so I might not even have my application seen
I saw on LinkedIn and other websites that the application for this apprenticeship is still open so hopefully there's a good chance that your application might get looked at:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending