The Student Room Group

Vodafone Cyber Security Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by manraj_b28
It was pretty good I think - it's challenging but I'm sure you'll be fine - just make sure you know the company really well and their technologies that they use like 5g cloud storage edge AI and you'll be fine along with the basics of spirit values and basic intervirw sruf and just general group work like including other peoplef

Just wondering if you’ve heard back from Vodafone yet, did you get the role? :smile:
Original post by Opheliuna
Just wondering if you’ve heard back from Vodafone yet, did you get the role? :smile:

Yea I did for cyber security in Brentford
Yea I did for cyber security in Brentford

Congrats, I know they said I would hear back within 7 days, but how long did it take for you to get a response? I’m only saying that as waiting is horrible rn haha
Congrats, I know they said I would hear back within 7 days, but how long did it take for you to get a response? I’m only saying that as waiting is horrible rn haha

Thanks, I found out the next day to be honest right after the assessment center. So it's not looking that likely for you to be honest but I wish you all the luck mate -hopefully U get it - my assessment center was the 14th narch and i found out on the 15th
Reply 84
Original post by lulu5678890
I saw on LinkedIn and other websites that the application for this apprenticeship is still open so hopefully there's a good chance that your application might get looked at:smile:

Are you sure it's still open, since the ACs have already taken place?,
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by orueq
Are you sure it's still open, since the ACs have already taken place?,

I saw it on LinkedIn and saw people recently applying but I'm not too sure if they are considering applicants as I've heard people having problems when the deadline was close back in Feb.
for the people who have been invited to the AC, do you mind telling me the feedback you got for the online assessment?
I just want to see if ive done well enough to be invited
Thanks, I found out the next day to be honest right after the assessment center. So it's not looking that likely for you to be honest but I wish you all the luck mate -hopefully U get it - my assessment center was the 14th narch and i found out on the 15th

I mean if they decided that quickly who got it, it would be the same for people who didn’t get it, I did mine on Wednesday for software engineering. They probably have to wait for a few of the assessment centres to run first before they can make their decision
for the people who have been invited to the AC, do you mind telling me the feedback you got for the online assessment?
I just want to see if ive done well enough to be invited

I believe I got the max score for video interview and above average for pattern
Has anyone been invited to an AC?
I believe I got the max score for video interview and above average for pattern

I hate those pattern questions so much. They're not even good at gauging someone's skills
Has anyone been invited to an AC?

I have been. Network engineering on the 3rd
Reply 92
Original post by Rahmakoko
I have been. Network engineering on the 3rd

What location? I had my Vodafone AC for network engineering yesterday London
Original post by t1ahmed
What location? I had my Vodafone AC for network engineering yesterday London

How was it? Mine’s reading. Did you have to do any presentation?
Reply 94
How was it? Mine’s reading. Did you have to do any presentation?

Yeah there was a presentation wasn’t difficult at all just be confident and speak a lot thats it. My interviewer said I stood out a lot in the group activity because of my confidence
Original post by t1ahmed
Yeah there was a presentation wasn’t difficult at all just be confident and speak a lot thats it. My interviewer said I stood out a lot in the group activity because of my confidence

Oh, that’s great. Confidence pretty simple for me. Did you have to prepare for it on the spot and was it timed?
Original post by t1ahmed

I hope you get an offer btw🤞
Reply 97
Oh, that’s great. Confidence pretty simple for me. Did you have to prepare for it on the spot and was it timed?

You had to prepare on the spot it is timed but its simple I’d say
Reply 98
I hope you get an offer btw🤞

Thank you I’m hoping the same, I’ve had 25 rejections this is my last chance
Original post by t1ahmed
You had to prepare on the spot it is timed but its simple I’d say

Alright then, I’ll try my best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending