The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Transferring to The university of Reading

I have already applied to transfer on UCAS from my first year in Aberystwyth to second year in Reading. I have looked at the modules and found they are quite similar if not some the same! I am not sure who to talk to about this process to get more information, I have sent an email to accommodations to ask them about that and sent a message on uni-buddy but nothing back yet. I can't find any of the lecturers on the Reading uni website for 'Fine Art and English Literature' (joint hons) so I am not sure who to go to to talk too, can anyone help me with this?
Original post by Chey_707
I have already applied to transfer on UCAS from my first year in Aberystwyth to second year in Reading. I have looked at the modules and found they are quite similar if not some the same! I am not sure who to talk to about this process to get more information, I have sent an email to accommodations to ask them about that and sent a message on uni-buddy but nothing back yet. I can't find any of the lecturers on the Reading uni website for 'Fine Art and English Literature' (joint hons) so I am not sure who to go to to talk too, can anyone help me with this?

Have you contacted the admissions team? They're at [email protected].
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by Chey_707

Hey @Chey_707 ,
Apologies for not seeing this query until now! As @DataVenia stated, our undergraduate admissions is definitely the place to go for this issue. You can contact them by the given email, or, if easier, call them at +44 (0) 118 378 8372. If you have any more specific questions about the course or who to speak to, I'd encourage you to use this form to ask our central team who can put you in touch with the right people. :smile:

If you have any other questions we can help with whilst you complete the process, please let us know!
Kat
MA Diplomacy Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending