University College London
London
Hi has anyone heard back yet?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Hi has anyone heard back yet?

Yup rejected today
Original post by Anonymous #6
Yup rejected today

Im so sorry to hear that, what was the reason given? Also when did you apply?

Im so sorry to hear that, what was the reason given? Also when did you apply?

Lnat score wasn’t competitive enough and middle of October
Reply 25
Original post by AzizaA
Hi guys has anyone heard back from ucl yet. I had offers from other unis but ucl still hasn't said anything I'm getting nervous.

Hi!! I'm an international student from the US and just got my law offer yesterday!! Would love to connect with other American international students going to UCL or other law students in general!!
Original post by Isabella3232

me too it's so annoying. what were your stats if you don't mind me asking
Original post by Anonymous #7

me too it's so annoying. what were your stats if you don't mind me asking

I know, I am kind of waiting for LSE rejection now and then I’m not sure what I’ll do!! I have an A* in Welsh bacc already and then I am predicted 2A*s and an A. At GCSE I got 4A*s 6As and 2Bs. Just highlights how heavily the LNAT is weighed in 🤷🏻*♀️
Original post by Anonymous #6
I know, I am kind of waiting for LSE rejection now and then I’m not sure what I’ll do!! I have an A* in Welsh bacc already and then I am predicted 2A*s and an A. At GCSE I got 4A*s 6As and 2Bs. Just highlights how heavily the LNAT is weighed in 🤷🏻*♀️

omg i have the same predicted and gcses as you haha
Original post by Anonymous #7

omg i have the same predicted and gcses as you haha

No way ahahah
I got a rejection from UCL just now due to my LNAT essay being judged weaker than other candidates. But nvr mind, I already got an offer from Cambridge for Law anyways. LSE pls, I want you for insurance! Good luck to all!
Original post by Anonymous #8
I got a rejection from UCL just now due to my LNAT essay being judged weaker than other candidates. But nvr mind, I already got an offer from Cambridge for Law anyways. LSE pls, I want you for insurance! Good luck to all!

Im sorry to hear that but congrats for your Cambridge offer! I know you are probably an early applicant but would you be able to let me know when you applied?
Im sorry to hear that but congrats for your Cambridge offer! I know you are probably an early applicant but would you be able to let me know when you applied?

13/10
got rejected today for lnat essay
Original post by Anonymous #2

Im so sorry to hear that, when did you apply?
Original post by lunaaaaaaaa12345
Im so sorry to hear that, when did you apply?

October 10th

hey well done on Cambridge offer what grades for gcse alevel did u have x
Original post by Anonymous #2

oh wow do they seriously treat just the LNAT essay as an entire reason for rejection??! that’s so annoying
Original post by Isabella3232

I got rejected today too for ‘lnat essay not being strong enough’ is that the same reason as you?

I got the same reasoning from UCL, do you know whether this means our actual mcq score was competitive?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending