UCL Law 2024

Scroll to see replies

Around the 12th of October.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by hhjkh6
ok thanks I think the results are out now though

yep, I got 25/42 - nothing great but slightly above average I guess. I think my LNAT essay was good though, as well as my personal statement and references so I think that's mostly what got me the offer ^^
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 82
Original post by 3catsinacoat
yep, I got 25/42 - nothing great but slightly above average I guess. I think my LNAT essay was good though, as well as my personal statement and references so I think that's mostly what got me the offer ^^

Congratulations !! If you don't mind sharing, what are your predicted grades?
Reply 83
Original post by Anonymous #5
my predicted grades are 3 a*s and my gcse grades are not too bad, its just the lnat, I feel like i have no chance of getting in. What about you? also when did you apply?

I am doing the IB and have prediced 44/45. And got 11 grade 9 in gcse, but yes the LNAT is really daunting and now I am also losing hope. I applied mid november. What about you?
Original post by Rickan20

Congratulations !! If you don't mind sharing, what are your predicted grades?

A*AA, in Sociology, Law, and Politics respectively ^^
Original post by KATALEX
I am doing the IB and have prediced 44/45. And got 11 grade 9 in gcse, but yes the LNAT is really daunting and now I am also losing hope. I applied mid november. What about you?

I applied 1 november and still havent heard back
Reply 86
I applied 1 november and still havent heard back

Me neither. Good Luck!
Original post by KATALEX
Me neither. Good Luck!

thank you. good luck to you too! what other unis did you apply for btw?
Reply 88

just to confirm, this is an UCL offer right for law?
Original post by hhjkh6

just to confirm, this is an UCL offer right for law?

yea
Reply 90
thank you. good luck to you too! what other unis did you apply for btw?

I put all my hopes in London so I applied for two courses at UCL, two courses at KCL and 1 course at LSE
Reply 91
yea

wow ok, i got 26 and have achieved 3 A*'s im REALLY hoping my essay is good enough to get an offer
I got a 23 but have a strong essay, do you guys think I still have a chance? I applied with AAA too since I’m contextual
Reply 93
Original post by Anonymous #15
I got a 23 but have a strong essay, do you guys think I still have a chance? I applied with AAA too since I’m contextual

How do you know you’ve done well on the essay? Are you able to check the score for the essay?
Original post by Ameri280

How do you know you’ve done well on the essay? Are you able to check the score for the essay?

Nope, just off my own judgment since I was able to make some pretty good points and had time and the end to proofread
Original post by Tiwa1109
Hello, I just got an offer from UCL today. I got a contexual offer and I am a home student. Here are my stats
Subjects: business, biology, psychology
Predicted grades: AAA (A in EPQ)
Applied: UCL, KCL, SOAS, LSE and Cambridge
Date I applied: 3rd November
GCSE's: 9888887775
Course: Law and foundation year at Cambridge
Offers so far:
SOAS and UCL

Hi, i'm in a very similar situation to you, grades and contextual ect. Would you mind sharing how did your LNAT go and when did you apply. Thank You :smile:
Reply 96
I got an offer yesterday, I applied Jan 10th - London unis are known to take a while with offers so don't worry too much 🙂 good luck !!

hi do u mind sharing your offer and if your home or international
Reply 97
yea

Congratulations! Are you contextual by any chance?
Reply 98
Contextual?
Hi all, just wanted to ask home students (non-contextual) who have an offer for UCL law what their LNAT mcq score was and (if you were told either by oxford/ cambridge) ur essay score asw! Just trying to gage how strong of a chance I have so any replies would be greatly appreciated <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending