The Student Room Group

Offer holder event? No offer?

Hi, I applied for mental health nursing and completed my interview 2 weeks ago. Today I checked my self service and it says application being considered but in my events I have been invited to an 'applicant offer holder day' which says congratulations on your offer. Does this mean I've got an offer? I haven't recieved anything formal via the uni or ucas so I don't want to get too excited just yet 😅😂
Original post by Christinaaa
Hi, I applied for mental health nursing and completed my interview 2 weeks ago. Today I checked my self service and it says application being considered but in my events I have been invited to an 'applicant offer holder day' which says congratulations on your offer. Does this mean I've got an offer? I haven't recieved anything formal via the uni or ucas so I don't want to get too excited just yet 😅😂

Oooh. I would really really want to celebrate so well done on your restraint.

It certainly sounds good news. I would be tempted to see what happens if you book yourself into it anyway.

You've posted in the med schools thread and nobody has really started having interviews yet, let alone offers. So perhaps if you ask in the mental health nursing thread then others may be in same boat !

You sure there is nothing hiding in your spam or bin somewhere?

Good luck with your next steps.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by circusqueen
Oooh. I would really really want to celebrate so well done on your restraint.

It certainly sounds good news. I would be tempted to see what happens if you book yourself into it anyway.

You've posted in the med schools thread and nobody has really started having interviews yet, let alone offers. So perhaps if you ask in the mental health nursing thread then others may be in same boat !

You sure there is nothing hiding in your spam or bin somewhere?

Good luck with your next steps.

Thank you for your reply! No emails anywhere but I may contact them on Monday to check!

ahh so I did! Still getting to grips with the site 😂 thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending