The Student Room Group

Can I still pass a module if I didn’t do an online test

So this online test in one of my university math modules was worth 20% of my grade, I didn’t do it because well, I wasn’t even aware of it until after it ended to be honest, but let’s say theoretically I do decent in my final exam for this module in January and get an overall grade of more than 50%, are they gonna let me move onto the next semester without having to retake or are they gonna be ****ed I missed the first test. I’m a first year btw :0
Original post by Failureasaperson
So this online test in one of my university math modules was worth 20% of my grade, I didn’t do it because well, I wasn’t even aware of it until after it ended to be honest, but let’s say theoretically I do decent in my final exam for this module in January and get an overall grade of more than 50%, are they gonna let me move onto the next semester without having to retake or are they gonna be ****ed I missed the first test. I’m a first year btw :0

Hi there

I would recommend checking the module guide- it should tell you whether the online quiz required a compulsory pass or not. If it does not tell you clearly, I would recommend getting in touch with your seminar leader to discuss your options. Good luck.

Chloe
University of Kent Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending