The Student Room Group

DWP situational judgement test - work coach

Hello, I have completed the situational judgement test and it has come back with a score of 364.00.

It says I will progress onto the next stage, which I assume is the 500 word part that I wrote.

Does anybody know what the score of 364.00 is because everywhere I look on the Internet, it says a percentage will be given.

Amy

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by alrowley18
Hello, I have completed the situational judgement test and it has come back with a score of 364.00.

It says I will progress onto the next stage, which I assume is the 500 word part that I wrote.

Does anybody know what the score of 364.00 is because everywhere I look on the Internet, it says a percentage will be given.

Amy

Pretty sure the SJ test is out of 452. Why they give out a random number is beyond me as there's absolutely no context to base it on.

The test is scored out of 7, as are all the competencies etc. Your score of 346 give you around 77% which should equate to ~5.4 so will maybe be a 5 so well done
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2

Amy

I got 312 applied for West Midlands.
and what are your preferred locations ?
Reply 3
I've applied for Lincolnshire, Lincoln score 325
Reply 4
My friend also pass with 162 scores so what’s criteria if total 452 ?
Reply 5
I passed with a score of 299.0. I received the result in an email stating that my application will be taken to the next step. I haven't heard back from them for last 13 days. I have applied for Newlands Glasgow. Has anyone got the link for the pre-recorded interview?
Reply 6
Original post by ContentW
I passed with a score of 299.0. I received the result in an email stating that my application will be taken to the next step. I haven't heard back from them for last 13 days. I have applied for Newlands Glasgow. Has anyone got the link for the pre-recorded interview?

You will get interview link after sifting if you passed,
I got 312 scores and received email 2 days ago that “failed in sifting don’t know what they check in sifting.
How long did it take for everyone to hear back about the situational judgement test? I’ve applied for a different DWP job as I’m already a work coach in the jobcentre and looking to move. I just done the test today
Reply 8
I passed the sjt but failed the sift with score of 2. No idea why my answer was really strong
Reply 9

Amy

Original post by Podpieful
I passed the sjt but failed the sift with score of 2. No idea why my answer was really strong

what do you mean by sift score ? is it the face to face interview or ... ?
Thanks
Reply 10
Original post by Loungeflyaddict
How long did it take for everyone to hear back about the situational judgement test? I’ve applied for a different DWP job as I’m already a work coach in the jobcentre and looking to move. I just done the test today

They will answer in pretty good timing. Just be patient!
Good luck ... 😉
Reply 11
Original post by Podpieful

Same happened with me SJT score 312 but failed in sifting score 2
Reply 12
(Original post by Imran0028)Same happened with me SJT score 312 but failed in sifting score 2

Where did you find the score for your personal statement, I can't see it anywhere on the application centre?
Reply 13
Original post by happy71
(Original post by Imran0028)Same happened with me SJT score 312 but failed in sifting score 2

Where did you find the score for your personal statement, I can't see it anywhere on the application centre?

That’s in email which you received after sifting result not in Portal.
Reply 14
Original post by madcat444
Pretty sure the SJ test is out of 452. Why they give out a random number is beyond me as there's absolutely no context to base it on.

The test is scored out of 7, as are all the competencies etc. Your score of 346 give you around 77% which should equate to ~5.4 so will maybe be a 5 so well done

Hi, I scored 314 and did'nt get in. they said on the basis of my responses. I don't know what to do next? I was looking forward for that job. this is my first time applying in this. If there is anyone who can give any advise how to prepare for STJ or how to improve the responses i would be grateful
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 15
Update, I did pass everything. SIFT was 3, which is the minimum. They first said I hadn't passed and then I did.

So did the online interview, passed, did all checks and then they wouldn't accept my previous job as a ref because it was a private home LOOOOOOL.

So I gave up and just left it and they withdrew my application. They since keep emailing asking if I want to carry on but I cannot get passed the business email address so anyway I got another job on the same money and more suited to me :smile:

good luck
Reply 16

Amy

Hi where did youbsee your score please? I can't see a score on any of my applications
Original post by Imran0028
I got 312 applied for West Midlands.
and what are your preferred locations ?

I have completed the civil service judgement test t says been reviewed had been a while how long does review take as.i emailed recourse team and they said it still been reviewed
Reply 18

Amy

Hi, how long does it take for you to get your score back because I applied five days ago and I’ve not heard anything so I was just wondering how long it took for you to find out you would go into the next stage
Reply 19
Original post by jade.hill
Hi, how long does it take for you to get your score back because I applied five days ago and I’ve not heard anything so I was just wondering how long it took for you to find out you would go into the next stage

I don't think they give scores back generally any more at least that's what I was told. I think it's usually 2-3 weeks after sjt to hear if you're invited to interview. Sometimes less sometimes more but all 3 of mine were about that, be prepared for the whole process to take a good few months

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending