The Student Room Group

Wait until next semester

I met a girl at the club and we exchanged details and I messaged her but she left me on delivered. I bumped into her again today and she told me to ‘message next semester’. We’re both in uni and exam season is coming up, is she actually interested and just busy with exams or was this a way of gently letting me down.
Message next semester
Reply 2
Take her at her word. It might well be a rejection strategy, but perhaps she’s focusing on academic priorities or waiting to see if a Plan A works out first. In the meantime get working on a Plan B yourself
(edited 4 months ago)
Meeting someone at a club almost never results in something long term or serious.
And thats kind of really cold saying 'message next semester' as if you're not deserving of anything and just putting you there to wait.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #3
Meeting someone at a club almost never results in something long term or serious.
And thats kind of really cold saying 'message next semester' as if you're not deserving of anything and just putting you there to wait.

It just seemed rather odd she’d assume I’d just be sitting around waiting till January. Either way probably won’t be messaging.
Original post by Anonymous #1
It just seemed rather odd she’d assume I’d just be sitting around waiting till January. Either way probably won’t be messaging.

Yes agree- thats so weird. Seems like she is used to getting attention all the time from guys and just think you're just another one and you'll need to wait for her until January.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending