The Student Room Group

Can I put N/A on my placement application

Hi, I am doing a placement application for a company , I have finally finished it, how ever I am asked to write a second service line I’m interested in just incase I don’t get the one I want. The only other option is Tax and I really do not want to do that and have no interest in the tax sector . I was wondering if I could put n/a in that section or make up a reason why I want to get into tax, even though I will not accept it if I do get a tax placement ??
Please help
Original post by Prettyife
Hi, I am doing a placement application for a company , I have finally finished it, how ever I am asked to write a second service line I’m interested in just incase I don’t get the one I want. The only other option is Tax and I really do not want to do that and have no interest in the tax sector . I was wondering if I could put n/a in that section or make up a reason why I want to get into tax, even though I will not accept it if I do get a tax placement ??
Please help

What's wrong with Corporation Tax? 😀 lol I love it!!!
Reply 2
Original post by thegeek888
What's wrong with Corporation Tax? 😀 lol I love it!!!

I wish I liked it 😔I even avoided choosing it when picking my year 2 modules at uni
Original post by Prettyife
I wish I liked it 😔I even avoided choosing it when picking my year 2 modules at uni

Are you studying Accounting & Finance?

I am excited to pursue the ACA-CTA Joint Pathway at PwC, where I will achieve both the Accountant and Tax Adviser titles!!! 😀 lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending