The Student Room Group

Questions to ask in a cambridge econ interview

I've heard mixed advice about whether to ask a question in the interview, so first I'm asking should I ask a question? If yes, I've tried to think but I couldn't come up with a good question to ask, what would I even ask about? I feel like anything I ask would be stupid
Original post by Anonymous #1
I've heard mixed advice about whether to ask a question in the interview, so first I'm asking should I ask a question? If yes, I've tried to think but I couldn't come up with a good question to ask, what would I even ask about? I feel like anything I ask would be stupid

First year courses options!!! 🙂
Reply 2
Original post by thegeek888
First year courses options!!! 🙂

wdym
Original post by Anonymous #1

It's not a job interview where asking a few detailed questions about the role can show you've done your company research etc. That's just not what they are assessing in this sort of interview. That doesn't mean you can't ask a question if you have something that the interviewers can answer and you need to know now. But no pressure, they aren't going to be assessing why you did or didn't ask your own Qs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending