The Student Room Group

DLA Piper 2024 Summer internship (vacation scheme)

Hey everybody, has anybody received an invitation for the next stage of the DLA Piper application process (i.e., video interview)? I completed the Watson Glazer on the 16th of November, getting slightly nervous now...
Original post by Sheikhspeare_101
Hey everybody, has anybody received an invitation for the next stage of the DLA Piper application process (i.e., video interview)? I completed the Watson Glazer on the 16th of November, getting slightly nervous now...
Hi,I got an email the day I completed the Watson Glaser inviting me to the video interview stage Hope this helps

I received my video invite only yesterday - if you're still waiting I wouldn't worry.
Reply 3

Hi there, have you since received a response I submitted mine on the 28th Nov and received weird I passed it on the 8th Dec. Have not heard back since
Original post by mg42guy32
Hi there, have you since received a response I submitted mine on the 28th Nov and received weird I passed it on the 8th Dec. Have not heard back since

Yep, I experienced the same thing. Submitted it in November, was told I passed in December and that I was shortlisted for a response that I would receive in January. Unfortunately, that response was rejection last week- hope you had better luck!

Quick Reply

Latest