The Student Room Group

met vetting

I passed all my assessments however my vetting was refused because my brother had run into issues with the police when he was younger before. how is that fair I passed all assessments based on my own merit , why should someone else decisions affect my application. is this normal practice because this seems quite unfair
Reply 1
Sorry to hear that you failed unfortunately sometimes as far as i know if you or your family member had issues depends of what they have done it might fail your vetting but it depends of which force checking it how long did your vetting take ?
Reply 2
Thanks love , not long they literally got back to me in a few days
Reply 3
Original post by Binette7
Thanks love , not long they literally got back to me in a few days

So did your vetting only take few days and they told that you’re failed ?
Reply 4
Original post by Mission56
So did your vetting only take few days and they told that you’re failed ?

yeah is that normal like 4 days
Reply 5
Original post by Binette7
yeah is that normal like 4 days

Well vetting timeframe really depends from case to case i am waiting for rv vetting its been about 9 weeks since i have sent application form and its about 7 weeks since they have started to progress its very rare that someone failed in few days unless vetting officer assigned your case first you can apply back after 6 months sometimes you can fail with one force but another force might accept you i know some people just passed vetting and i know they should never passed but same time some good people they have clear history just because of a friend or a close associates they can fail which is sad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending