The Student Room Group

Astrophoria foundation year 2024

Scroll to see replies

Hi, did anyone receive a confirmation receipt of the FYAAQ? because I didn't when I gave it in on time
Original post by 2114AL-789036
Yo guys I submitted mine yesterday and I also got a completion receipt but I still got a email today saying I haven't finished it. Is it just me orrrrr.....

was your confirmation receipt an email or just the same page saying they received your form?
Reply 22
You don't get a confirmation email, the receipt is the confirmation.
Original post by Codididid
You don't get a confirmation email, the receipt is the confirmation.

the receipt?
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous #1
the receipt?

When you submitted it, you get the confirmation page that they've got it. I was referring to the pdf option to download that but otherwise, no need to worry as I emailed them, they said you don't get confirmation via email.
When you submitted it, you get the confirmation page that they've got it. I was referring to the pdf option to download that but otherwise, no need to worry as I emailed them, they said you don't get confirmation via email.

oh thank you, I remember that now
Has any one started to prepare for the potential interviews yet?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Has any one started to prepare for the potential interviews yet?

yeah I have
Original post by Es.En
What subject? Also, if you don't mind me asking, what are your stats?

I applied for Law and I take Psychology, Sociology and Geography. I’m predicted (A*AB) it was suppose to double A* but my teacher messed it up:/

My GCSE’s are relatively weak with 4’s & 5’s but I have extenuating circumstance.

In terms of extra curricular I participated in sutton trust pathways to Law and completed summer schools at Warwick, Exeter, Cambridge and Oxford. I also completed work experience at a global law firm DLA pipers and at 2 magic circle firms Freshfieilds and Allen and Overy.

I also read the following books What About Law, Rule of Law and On liberty

what about you ?
Reply 29
Original post by rahim930293002
yeah I have

How are you preparing for it so far?
Won't we hear this week probably?
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous #3
Won't we hear this week probably?

Is this about if we got interviews?
(edited 2 months ago)
Is this about if we got interviews?

well last year for law they found out on the 10th of march so I doubt this week
How long do we have from interviews invites to interviews?
How long do we have from interviews invites to interviews?

around 20 days
anyone went to the webinar?
Does any one know if students will be given sources before the interview for PPE?
Reply 37
anyone went to the webinar?
Did they say when we’ll get more info on interviews?
Original post by Sidd2607
Did they say when we’ll get more info on interviews?
Not really! Just the first two weeks of march so from next week to the 10th of March which is when most found out last year 🙂 also no admissions tests for most subjects but maybe email and double check! Interviews will be split in two so one is about foundation and the other is by subject tutors so be prepped for standard oxford interview grilling !
Original post by rahim930293002
What is everyone’s GCSE’s, A level predicted graces ? Also what subject did everyone apply too
99999998888 L2M Predicted A*AA chem bio maths. applied for chem

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending