The Student Room Group

When should I apply

Hi I wanted to know when the right time is to apply for student finance. Is it during the summer before uni or earlier than that?
Original post by NCOM
Hi I wanted to know when the right time is to apply for student finance. Is it during the summer before uni or earlier than that?

Hi there, When does your course start? What funding are you going to apply for? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, When does your course start? What funding are you going to apply for? Thanks, Angela

My course would start 2024. I don't really know what type of funding, I guess the type most people would apply for? Sorry of that's not very helpful.
Hi there. Would it be for undergraduate or postgraduate? Part time or full time? Thanks, Leah.
Reply 4
Original post by Leah SLC
Hi there. Would it be for undergraduate or postgraduate? Part time or full time? Thanks, Leah.

It would be undergraduate full-time.
Original post by NCOM
It would be undergraduate full-time.

Thanks. The applications normally come out at the beginning of March 2024. We would advise applying as soon as possible to ensure your funding is confirmed in time for the beginning of the course. You can make an application even if you haven't secured a place in your course yet. If you needed to make changes to the application later on, you can do this.

A notification will be sent out once applications are available in your online account.

Thanks, Leah.
Reply 6
Original post by Leah SLC
Thanks. The applications normally come out at the beginning of March 2024. We would advise applying as soon as possible to ensure your funding is confirmed in time for the beginning of the course. You can make an application even if you haven't secured a place in your course yet. If you needed to make changes to the application later on, you can do this.

A notification will be sent out once applications are available in your online account.

Thanks, Leah.

Ok, thank you.
Original post by NCOM
Ok, thank you.

You're welcome. Have a nice day!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending