The Student Room Group

BBC Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by apprentinsideryt
Hi all, I did the BBC online assessment and virtual interview last year. If you want, I can give some advice on my experience of the BBC online assessment, virtual interview and assessment centre stage - what to expect and the best strategy for succeeding at this stage. Also I can help with some values research which can help put you in the top group of candidates. If anyone is interested, just reply to this and I'll send it over

Yes please that would be so helpful
Hi all, I did the BBC online assessment and virtual interview last year. If you want, I can give some advice on my experience of the BBC online assessment, virtual interview and assessment centre stage - what to expect and the best strategy for succeeding at this stage. Also I can help with some values research which can help put you in the top group of candidates. If anyone is interested, just reply to this and I'll send it over

Hey, I'd love to have this
Reply 22

Hello , I’m very interested about the interview and all of the further stages . I got email asking to do 3/4 answers within 1.5 minutes each. Thank you very much !
Hi all,

Here's a link. I go through my experience of the virtual interview, online testing and the assessment centre, with strategies and tips on how to do well. Hope that helps - let me know if anyone has any questions.

https://youtu.be/U6WbKphrdNY

yes please!!xx
Reply 25
Original post by Taha-
Hi I've applied to the L6 Software Engineering Apprenticeship

I wanted to create a thread for people applying in 2024 since I haven't seen much for this year. I'm not sure if this is an actual degree that is accredited or where this degree can lead me to in the future. If you have any tips, experiences or a just general chat about BBC apprenticeships please feel free to do it in this thread. Thanks

Hi,

I've applied for the accountancy apprenticeship. Any advice regarding the HireVue assessment stage would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Please and thank you!

Hey thanks for the offer, I’m interested!
Original post by hiddenname
I’m interested!

I've sent it above. Here's the link again. Hope it helps - let me know if any questions.

https://youtu.be/U6WbKphrdNY
Reply 29
Just heard back from the BBC has anyone else for Software Engineering?
Original post by OPG3215
Just heard back from the BBC has anyone else for Software Engineering?

Got a video interview link earlier today.
Reply 31

Hi, Thanks for the video on YouTube, I have a question, did you apply for an apprenticeship?
does the apprenticeship have a presentation?
Reply 32

Interested

hi mate, can you send that over to me aswell?

i just did the virtual interview, and for me it wasnt a video.

they just asked 3 questions and you have 2500 character limit, along with unlimited time to do it in.
Reply 34
Original post by infiniiytytyi
hi mate, can you send that over to me aswell?

i just did the virtual interview, and for me it wasnt a video.

they just asked 3 questions and you have 2500 character limit, along with unlimited time to do it in.

Are you apply for Apprenticeships? I think it's different if we apply as apprenticeship or apply for get a job.... Not sure, just thinking maybe different
I have question about presentation as well, I think it makes a difference, does the internship have a presentation or not?
Original post by shila.ab
Are you apply for Apprenticeships? I think it's different if we apply as apprenticeship or apply for get a job.... Not sure, just thinking maybe different
I have question about presentation as well, I think it makes a difference, does the internship have a presentation or not?

Hi mate,

I applied for the :

Software Engineering Degree Apprenticeship (DTSP) - Level 6 - London role
Reply 36
Original post by infiniiytytyi
Hi mate,

I applied for the :

Software Engineering Degree Apprenticeship (DTSP) - Level 6 - London role

Yes that's thing, I applied for broadcast and Media Engineer Apprenticeship, Same thing happened to me, 3 or 4 questions and an essay which can be up to 2500 words, I haven't done it yet.
Can I ask you what the questions were about or what they were doing?
Original post by shila.ab
Yes that's thing, I applied for broadcast and Media Engineer Apprenticeship, Same thing happened to me, 3 or 4 questions and an essay which can be up to 2500 words, I haven't done it yet.
Can I ask you what the questions were about or what they were doing?

Sorry bro, i dont remember the questions. I did it yday.
Reply 38

Wow that really kind of you to offer, thank you so much! I would be interested in getting some help please :smile:
Reply 39

Hello, this would be very nice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending