The Student Room Group

BBC Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hi everyone! I have applied for the chartered management apprenticeship. I completed the video interview yesterday. Does anyone know what kind of presentation titles they will ask us to at the ac?
Original post by shila.ab
Hi, Thanks for the video on YouTube, I have a question, did you apply for an apprenticeship?
does the apprenticeship have a presentation?

Yes I applied for an apprenticeship. The assessment centre did have a presentation and it was on a very technical topic so prepare for that in case you get a technical one too
Reply 42
Original post by apprentinsideryt
Yes I applied for an apprenticeship. The assessment centre did have a presentation and it was on a very technical topic so prepare for that in case you get a technical one too

Appreciated for replayed, I have also applied for broadcast and media engineering, is it possible to know the presentation sample, I mean the example, what is it possible to be about?what kind of technical? Enggenir technical? Math? Or Media?
It's will be really helpful
Got rejected but we move
Reply 44
Original post by _.cmcguire._
Got rejected but we move

sorry to hear that ☹️ what scheme did you apply for?
Original post by hk1818

sorry to hear that ☹️ what scheme did you apply for?

Software engineering in salford
Software engineering in salford

did you get to the hirevue assessment or were you declined before that?

thanks mate
Original post by infiniiytytyi

did you get to the hirevue assessment or were you declined before that?

thanks mate

Nah only the first assessment
Nah only the first assessment

Do you mind sharing the feedback you received, if any?
Original post by jsrr
Hi everyone! I have applied for the chartered management apprenticeship. I completed the video interview yesterday. Does anyone know what kind of presentation titles they will ask us to at the ac?

I’m a bit confused about the video interview. The title of the invitation I received mentions a video interview but in the actual email it talks about there being 3/4 written responses with a max word count of 2500. Is it both the video interview and written questions or is it just one or the other?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 50
Original post by notanotherone12

I’m a bit confused about the video interview. The title of the invitation I received mentions a video interview but in the actual email it talks about there being 3/4 written responses with a max word count of 2500. Is it both the video interview and written questions or is it just one or the other?

It is 2 video questions and 1 written (:
Original post by jsrr
It is 2 video questions and 1 written (:

Thanks! That makes more sense
Reply 52
Original post by notanotherone12

Thanks! That makes more sense

No worries, hope it goes well for you!
Reply 53
Does any of you remember video interview questions and a written one and don't mind to share what were they? Thank you x
Original post by darpowska
Does any of you remember video interview questions and a written one and don't mind to share what were they? Thank you x

why would we share them with u?

creates an unfair advantage by giving you the questions

just complete like every one else has, entering blind to the questions.

makes me sick you want to cheat an interview.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 55

I appreciate your perspective but I'm not about to cheat and that's not my intentions, but to understand the type of questions that might be asked so not only me, but others can understand and prepare better. There is more than only UX apprenticeship candidates replying to this thread so I guess we will not be asked the same questions. Thank you for your concern tho.
I appreciate your perspective but I'm not about to cheat and that's not my intentions, but to understand the type of questions that might be asked so not only me, but others can understand and prepare better. There is more than only UX apprenticeship candidates replying to this thread so I guess we will not be asked the same questions. Thank you for your concern tho.

you literally say your not about to cheat but then say you want to prepare better for questions other peoople wont be able to prepare for because they dont know the questions

stop trying to create an unfair advantage.

Thank you for your concern tho.
Reply 57

I understand your reluctance to share, but I don't think its necessary to be unkind. This process is difficult for everyone and I'm sure has caused a lot of stress/anxiety the least we can do is be kind - we are all in it together after all! :smile:
Reply 58

I haven't completed my interview yet, but happy to provide tips/advice once I have - although from the email I received it seems like its strength based :smile:
Hi, I have applied for the L6 Data Science scheme, got as far as the online assessments, haven't heard from them yet except an automatic feedback sheet.
I'm started to be concerned coz everyone is saying they have received a reply as to whether they have been successful or not in the online assessments stage, I have had no response yet.
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending