The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Law 2024 offers

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything back from University of Cardiff for Law? I applied a few weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything
Reply 1
Yes applied a week ago, got my offer today
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by madmad21
Yes applied a week ago, got my offer today

Same just received it thanks !
Reply 3
Original post by anvttaa
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything back from University of Cardiff for Law? I applied a few weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything

Yeah, I got a conditional offer (AAB) a couple of weeks ago
Original post by Meeeshell
Yeah, I got a conditional offer (AAB) a couple of weeks ago

Congratulations on your offers! It can take a few weeks/ months for offers to come through!

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Reply 5
Original post by anvttaa

I am yet to hear anything. I sent mine of on the 12th of January. My friend sent hers off on Thursday (25th).ams she got an offer on Sunday (28th). This is very stressful.
Original post by Marlz__
I am yet to hear anything. I sent mine of on the 12th of January. My friend sent hers off on Thursday (25th).ams she got an offer on Sunday (28th). This is very stressful.

Hi there,

Good luck! I'm sorry it's so stressful but if you have any questions in the meantime, please do let me know and I'll do my best to answer🙂

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending