The Student Room Group

Applying with predicted grades that lower than required

So I’ve applied to a foundation year course at uni of reading. The normal course without the foundation year had requirements of abb but my predicted is bbc. (Which is why I applied to foundation instead)

However I’ve just now realised that I can get a contextual offer from the normal course which will lower the grade requirement to bbc (which is my predicted) instead of abb.

So if I change the foundation to the normal course will I get an offer as even though my predicted grades aren’t abb, with the contextual offer bbc will be enough.
Original post by mxria32
So I’ve applied to a foundation year course at uni of reading. The normal course without the foundation year had requirements of abb but my predicted is bbc. (Which is why I applied to foundation instead)

However I’ve just now realised that I can get a contextual offer from the normal course which will lower the grade requirement to bbc (which is my predicted) instead of abb.

So if I change the foundation to the normal course will I get an offer as even though my predicted grades aren’t abb, with the contextual offer bbc will be enough.

I would email the university directly and explain. You can switch on ucas but just double check first 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending