The Student Room Group

Can I get an offer with grades lower than the entry requirement?

I want to apply to MPharm and most unis require AAB predicted grades and I am predicted ABBB. Do you think I still have a chance or should I not bother applying to AAB unis?
Original post by dianaxelong
I want to apply to MPharm and most unis require AAB predicted grades and I am predicted ABBB. Do you think I still have a chance or should I not bother applying to AAB unis?

Hi @dianaxelong

I think if you have your heart set on a particular university then it is worth applying. Those are still just your predicted grades so who knows what you might achieve in the real exams!

But just to be safe I would also apply for universities with lower entry requirements. If you take the time now to look into some good unis with lower requirements it might make the whole thing a little less daunting. Having a plan B that you are happy with is always a good idea🙂. You have 5 choices so I would use them!

I wish you all the best and good luck!

Anastasia,
BCU Student Rep.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 2
One 'risky' choice just above your predicted grades is fine - just make sure your other choices are more realistic, and that you have one much lower grade choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending