The Student Room Group

Apprenticeship help

I was interested in an apprenticeship and got talking to the head of the team. He said that in order to get the apprenticeship I had to be employed. Does anyone know what this means? And that I need to be a digital marketing role to be able to do it. I wanted to do the digital marketing level 3 apprenticeship but I'm so confused. What does it mean that I have to be in employment?

Thanks anyone who gets back to me
Reply 1
An apprenticeship is normally advertised at job sites such as indeed or directly at the employers website. You apply through the employer, do the necessary things required such as an interview for them then they contact the college or university of degree Apprenticeship and allocate a place for you. It's where you work and learn at the same time which is why you need to be 'employed'. Search the relevant course e.g. Digital Marketing Apprenticeship on Indeed, Government website. You need to make sure you have a good CV showcasing your skills and experience.
Reply 2
Hi thanks for your reply

I just realised later on that I was in contact with a training provider and they wanted me to be employed and in a similar role to the apprenticeship I wanted to do. I honestly have no clue now on how to find an employer and what to do next. I guess I'll wait around for the company to get back to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending