The Student Room Group

Taking A-Level Physics Externally / Outside Of My School

Hi All,

Got a grade 6 in GCSE Physics and wanted to study A-Level Physics. My school criteria only take grades 7 and above to study A-Level Physics. I don't want to leave the school so I have taken 3 other subjects in my school. I would however like to still take A-level Physics outside school.

Would be grateful on any advise on reputable places where I can take this online without disrupting my school timetable . Also interested on anyone experiences (external exam registration, practical etc..) who has done something similar i.e. either A-Level Physics or another A-Level externally.
Original post by ESC00D
Hi All,

Got a grade 6 in GCSE Physics and wanted to study A-Level Physics. My school criteria only take grades 7 and above to study A-Level Physics. I don't want to leave the school so I have taken 3 other subjects in my school. I would however like to still take A-level Physics outside school.

Would be grateful on any advise on reputable places where I can take this online without disrupting my school timetable . Also interested on anyone experiences (external exam registration, practical etc..) who has done something similar i.e. either A-Level Physics or another A-Level externally.

You are doing 3 A Levels, and want to do the fourth online? That would be difficult.
Here: https://oxbridgehomelearning.uk/course/a-level-physics/

Quick Reply

Latest