The Student Room Group

Should I Study Paramedic Science at NTU or DMU

Hi there,
I have a bit of a dilemma, and I wondered if anyone had any advice. I have applied for Paramedic Science at DMU and NTU and have gotten places at both. I am unsure what to decide (they both have the same entry grades). I wondered if anyone could suggest which they preferred or could recommend. I thought on the open days, NTU was better equipped; however, DMU seemed to have fewer students, and they seemed a lot nicer. I understand ultimately, it is my choice in the end, but any help would be appreciated.
Original post by IzzyWalkom
Hi there,
I have a bit of a dilemma, and I wondered if anyone had any advice. I have applied for Paramedic Science at DMU and NTU and have gotten places at both. I am unsure what to decide (they both have the same entry grades). I wondered if anyone could suggest which they preferred or could recommend. I thought on the open days, NTU was better equipped; however, DMU seemed to have fewer students, and they seemed a lot nicer. I understand ultimately, it is my choice in the end, but any help would be appreciated.

Go to the offer holder days in Spring and then decide. You have until May/June to make your firm/insurance decisions so don't rush into it. :smile:
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest