The Student Room Group

Midterms at University

Hey,
It's my first year at university and I’m studying politics and economics. I just got my midterm results back and I am incredibly disappointed. However, it’s 20% of my grade and I know that I can do really well on my final exam as it's 80% of final grade . However, I cannot brush it off and it's really bothering me. Any advice for me?
Hi there,

I get that it's upsetting to get a disappointing result on your exams. But you can't change that now. What you can do with this is identify what went wrong on the exam and learn from it so you ace the finals! :smile:
Original post by Priyaaa21
Hey,
It's my first year at university and I’m studying politics and economics. I just got my midterm results back and I am incredibly disappointed. However, it’s 20% of my grade and I know that I can do really well on my final exam as it's 80% of final grade . However, I cannot brush it off and it's really bothering me. Any advice for me?

Hi there,

I know from experience it can be really difficult when you get a result back which you aren't happy with. But I think it is important to remember that results at uni are different to results at school that you are used to, I found this hard to adjust to as well.

Remember you can't change the past but you can do your best to change the future grade!

I hope this helps and good luck,

Ellen
Y4 Medical Student
Uni of Sunderland

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending