The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc Social Science of the Internet 2024-25

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Dranox
I agree, especially in such a relatively small field, it's important to get to know each other and stay connected! I'm very open to starting a Discord / Whatsapp / Signal or any such group, if other people are interested! 😃

Oh hey! I'm down as well, sounds great!
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 61
Original post by Dranox
I agree, especially in such a relatively small field, it's important to get to know each other and stay connected! I'm very open to starting a Discord / Whatsapp / Signal or any such group, if other people are interested! 😃
+1 I am also happy to join - especially on Signal or Discord. Do send me an invite!
People talk!!!! Let's hear stuff
Original post by Anonymous #3
People talk!!!! Let's hear stuff

No news here
I'm getting so annoyed that the results aren't out!!! Other departments are giving them out!!
Reply 65
Original post by e2ee
+1 I am also happy to join - especially on Signal or Discord. Do send me an invite!
Great to hear so much interest! Please private message me and I will set something up so that everyone can join!
It will be nice to have a group to chat outside this forum. :wink:
Reply 66
Original post by Anonymous #3
I'm getting so annoyed that the results aren't out!!! Other departments are giving them out!!
Totally agree, I had another application (other programme - totally unrelated in terms of subject matter) with a January 19th deadline and I already have my decision. What is taking so long? I don't want to email OII because my supertitious self thinks it would bring bad luck to my application lol
Reply 67
Original post by Dranox
Great to hear so much interest! Please private message me and I will set something up so that everyone can join!
I’m down too!! :smile:
Original post by Dranox
me too, ill send you a pm. Also still no news on my full time application, applied by the Jan deadline and no change in the button status
Reply 69
Hey zoeyaqua5,
Wonderful, we have a few people and more are joining, so welcome! 😃
Original post by Dranox
Hey zoeyaqua5,
Wonderful, we have a few people and more are joining, so welcome! 😃
Hi! I'd like to join as well :smile:
Reply 71
Original post by Mil123456
Hi! I'd like to join as well :smile:
Great, please send me a private message.
I cant send PMs as my account is new
no news yet, but my upload button did disappear today.. I'm sceptical if this actually means anything, but just thought I'd flag it :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #7
no news yet, but my upload button did disappear today.. I'm sceptical if this actually means anything, but just thought I'd flag it :smile:
Going by the Oxford Graduate Thread, that might mean that answers are coming soon... I just checked mine and it is still there :/
Original post by Dranox
Great, please send me a private message.
Hey! I can't answer to PMs either till my account is older :colonhash: Maybe you could send me the link to join the group by PM?
Reply 76

Mine too!
Where was the upload button originally? Looking through I can't seem to find it but I can't remember where it would've been lol
Reply 78
What I can tell from what I've gathered so far and personal experience: the button usually disappears when a decision has been made and it's not notified yet - it has disappeared for me too.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 79
Original post by Anonymous #6
Where was the upload button originally? Looking through I can't seem to find it but I can't remember where it would've been lol

Supporting documents section, should be at the bottom of the page!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending