The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Graduate Reserve List 2023/24

Haven't seen a discussion about this for this year's intake. I'm wondering if anyone has been placed on the reserve list, and if so, what graduate course are you applying for?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yes, i’ve been placed on the reserve list for the msc in sociology program, still awaiting the final decision :/
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
I've also been placed on the reserve list for MSc Applied Social Data Science, waiting on the final decision too!
My application is being held on the reserve, hoping they will contact me soon. I applied for MSc Sustainable Energy Systems.
(edited 9 months ago)
Hi everyone! Has anyone heard any update about their spot on the reserve list?
Not yet from my end
Sorry to hear. Any luck?
Reply 7
Original post by sarahtanyooroo
Haven't seen a discussion about this for this year's intake. I'm wondering if anyone has been placed on the reserve list, and if so, what graduate course are you applying for?

I have been placed on the reserve list for MSc Management and haven't heard back from them. Feels like if I haven't received a reply by now, there is no chance that I would make it out of the list.
I got a conditional letter yesterday but I might not be part of the September intake due to unavoidable circumstances.
Congrats on the offer at least! Sorry to hear about the potential circumstances.
Thanks
For those still tracking their own reserve list status, just saw my portal and my application was unsuccessful. I did not receive an email, but my portal was updated. Better luck to everyone else!
*I had not yet received an email, but just received it now.
I just got an email that I was not able to get a place, considering reapplying though! Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting, hope it works out for you! :smile:
Original post by sarahtanyooroo

I got off the reserve list for MSc Economic Policy for International Development August 4
Reply 15
Hi there,

I wondered if anyone else has reinstated and what the process looked like for them?

I made the reserve list for LSE International, Social and Public Policy (applied really late this year - in May). I have reinstated my application and it is "currently under review" but I didn't receive a confirmation email. I don't think I need to pay a fee as I made the reserve list. Have others received a confirmation email / has their application updated from the previous year 'Application unsuccessful'?
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by gelli0tt
Hi there,

I wondered if anyone else has reinstated and what the process looked like for them?

I made the reserve list for LSE International, Social and Public Policy (applied really late this year - in May). I have reinstated my application and it is "currently under review" but I didn't receive a confirmation email. I don't think I need to pay a fee as I made the reserve list. Have others received a confirmation email / has their application updated from the previous year 'Application unsuccessful'?

Hi, I’m in the same situation. It’s been a couple of days since my reinstatement has been under review and my previous years application status has not changed. May I ask if your reinstatement has been processed? If so how many days did it take?
Reply 17
Original post by Babyyyyoda
Hi, I’m in the same situation. It’s been a couple of days since my reinstatement has been under review and my previous years application status has not changed. May I ask if your reinstatement has been processed? If so how many days did it take?

Glad it’s not just me!

Well today I saw on the current processing times page that they are starting to review the reinstatement request forms now, and we will receive a confirmation when they have been processed - which gave me a sign of relief. Think this is the next stage for us and then after that our applications will show as being for 2024/25!

I’ll update if anything changes - please do too.

Ofc contact them if you’re worried for confirmation 😅
Hi, my reinstatement has been approved as of yesterday. However, my previous years application status has not been updated to reflect this. Hopefully your reinstatement approval comes by soon
Reply 19
Does anyone know how long it will take to consider a reserve applicant?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending