The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc Social Science of the Internet 2024-25

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #20
Hiya! idk how but I got an offer letter. congrats to everyone else who did! and to those who didn't - best of luck. for now - what are options for securing funding (aside from praying to some deity for Clarendon / Shirley scholarships)?
hey, ignore the guy who said if you can't afford it don't apply. congratulations for getting in! I have some info on this if you'd like please pm
(edited 1 month ago)
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Anyone still waiting for results? (Assuming just March deadline)
Original post by Anonymous #8
Anyone still waiting for results? (Assuming just March deadline)
here
Original post by caozeze123
here
Same with me, I’ll call on Monday if I don’t get an answer sooner
Original post by Anonymous #21
Same with me, I’ll call on Monday if I don’t get an answer sooner
Did you get any answer from them?
Original post by Anonymous #8
Did you get any answer from them?
I called too and said to email OII admissions because the platform is broken
My upload buttons gone!
Hey everyone, applied to the march deadline. Hope we get results sooner than 8 weeks. Congrats to everyone who got in!!
Original post by Anonymous #22
Hey everyone, applied to the march deadline. Hope we get results sooner than 8 weeks. Congrats to everyone who got in!!

Hey! Is your upload button still there? If not definitely looks like we will have results sooner than the 8 weeks!
I just checked and my upload button is not there but never noticed it before so not sure when it disappeared. if anyone from the march deadline had any updates please post :smile:
hi everyone, just received an email that i didn’t get in (applied on march deadline). They said they don’t give any feedback. Some ppl on this chat mentioned you can actually request your evaluation data. Does anyone know if that’s the case and how can we do that?
has anyone else heard from their colleges yet? i just got placed into st. antony’s and it would be great to have someone from the same program there! :-)
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Anonymous #22
hi everyone, just received an email that i didn’t get in (applied on march deadline). They said they don’t give any feedback. Some ppl on this chat mentioned you can actually request your evaluation data. Does anyone know if that’s the case and how can we do that?

You can do so by contacting the Data Access department. Kind of like a GDPR, you will be able to see your score, but no feedback.
Reply 173
Original post by techandpolicy
has anyone else heard from their colleges yet? i just got placed into st. antony’s and it would be great to have someone from the same program there! :-)

Hey i also got into st.antony's!
Original post by ecgmo
Hey i also got into st.antony's!

oh that’s so exciting! do you want to connect outside of TSR? :-)
Reply 175
Original post by techandpolicy
oh that’s so exciting! do you want to connect outside of TSR? :-)
yes! Im new to TSR so dont think i can send a pm yet - will you pm me?
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Original post by ecgmo
yes! Im new to TSR so dont think i can send a pm yet - will you pm me?

sent! :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending