The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Helenia
Well, I'm tall enough that my feet come off the end at times. Which is worrying. And yes, you know full well whose it was, but I won't be going there again :p:

"The sex was good, but the bed was rubbish".

Ohhh just wait till I see you-know-who :wink:
Reply 81
crana9
"The sex was good, but the bed was rubbish".

Ohhh just wait till I see you-know-who :wink:

Nonono! I didn't! You know I wouldn't have posted that if I'd actually...
Reply 82
Why is Churchill, Cambridge so bad? What is bad about it?

Sorry for spoiling the flow!!!!!
Reply 83
Well unless you have a huge concrete fetish it's not the most aesthetically pleasing of colleges. Anyway, in response to the thread title:

Trinity, Cambridge
Trinity, Cambridge
Trinity, Cambridge
Trinity, Cambridge
Trinity, Cambridge
bluebird

Its ugly and far away
Reply 85
MadNatSci - I'm wounded, wounded *sob*
Reply 86
I still think St catz, Oxford is the worse college ever, anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too modern, deperssing, and crap:biggrin:
blissy
MadNatSci - I'm wounded, wounded *sob*

I know, I'm sorry... but it DOES have a giant breast, which is a little offputting. And... well... I've always been a bit scared of women, to be honest, so living surrounded by them would be difficult for me :redface:
Reply 88
bluebird

Actually, I quite like Churchill. It's very ugly, yes, but all the people I know there are great fun. Which is surely more important?
Reply 89
bluebird

From the outside it looks like a multi-story car park and from the inside it looks like a swimming pool. Formal Halls are quite good there ( and they're liberal about guest which is why a lot of societies have their formals at Churchill ) but the bar, not being in Sidney or Emma, is disappoinitingly expensive.

And their colours are pink and brown.
Reply 90
Faboba
From the outside it looks like a multi-story car park and from the inside it looks like a swimming pool. Formal Halls are quite good there ( and they're liberal about guest which is why a lot of societies have their formals at Churchill ) but the bar, not being in Sidney or Emma, is disappoinitingly expensive.

And their colours are pink and brown.

You should come to Clare bar - it's about equivalent price :smile: And it's cool.
Reply 91
Helenia
You should come to Clare bar - it's about equivalent price :smile: And it's cool.

The ceiling to too low! Too Low!!
Reply 92
crana9
short beds dont exactly bother me. im midgetish to start off with and when im asleep i normally sleep like a foetus or hedgehog curled up in a blob

(Whose bed in pembroke have you been investigating, I wonder... :wink: )

Not my bed. But I do hate my bed.
Reply 93
Mop
Well unless you have a huge concrete fetish it's not the most aesthetically pleasing of colleges. Anyway, in response to the thread title:

Trinity, Cambridge
Trinity, Cambridge
Trinity, Cambridge
Trinity, Cambridge
Trinity, Cambridge

like a boarding school
like a boarding school
like a boarding school
like a boarding school
like a boarding school

Latest

Trending