The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Art accommodation

I’ve been wondering why art and design students get later access to booking accommodation because surely the accommodation will all get booked out by the time art and design students even get a chance to book it. I’ve looked all over the Loughborough university website and can’t find anything. Can someone answer this for me please?
Hi, I've moved your thread to the Loughborough forum as it seems specific to that uni :smile:

I don't think this is a universal feature at all unis and it sounds peculiar to Loughborough. I don't know the answer but hopefully someone in this forum will! :h:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by Axely
I’ve been wondering why art and design students get later access to booking accommodation because surely the accommodation will all get booked out by the time art and design students even get a chance to book it. I’ve looked all over the Loughborough university website and can’t find anything. Can someone answer this for me please?

Hi- where did you get this from? I didnt realise this was a thing!- I have an offer from them and its my first choice
Original post by Axely

hey! i’m actually on the course rn, and i experienced this! it was a tight squeeze with some people only finding out their accom the week before but it’s okay you will get a place, it just might not be where you want to go originally - i applied for self catered but got catered, i don’t really mind that though after being there for a while.
Original post by Axely

Hi @Axely,

I would recommend speaking to our Student Accommodation Centre for more information about this. You can email them at [email protected] and they will be able to give you further details and advice.

Lindsay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending