The Student Room Group

27M no girlfriend

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #1
ah, why is it bad to post your pic on here? sorry to hear about your divorce

no i just mean don’t post it in case some rando starts giving mean comments about your looks. People can be nasty online
Reply 21
Original post by Hey Lyla Girl
Maybe your height puts girls off many of us like a tall guy

ah right yeah it seems like lots of girls like guys who are six foot plus I am 5ft10
Reply 22
Hi all I have never had a girlfriend before or had sex and sometimes I feel depressed about it. I try not to focus on it too much and focus on myself. I try not to get jealous of other people's relationships as sometimes it just gets to me when the girl prefers the other guy. All I do is be myself and try to be confident around girls but at the end of the day, they are just people.

I think it is mainly a lack of confidence I just need to stop being shy around girls as it makes me feel like a creep. I just need to know how to stop being jealous of other people's relationships and become confident and not a simp. I consider myself an attractive person but it is confidence that is mainly the key.

lose weight OP
eat in a 300-500 kcal deficit and start lifiting.
get regular haircuts(if you can afford it).
trust me bro you'll be getting laid regulary in 12-18 months
Reply 23
Original post by Iamhim123
lose weight OP
eat in a 300-500 kcal deficit and start lifiting.
get regular haircuts(if you can afford it).
trust me bro you'll be getting laid regulary in 12-18 months

it's hard enough getting laid as it is but I wish I could do it regularly. so generally eat in a deficit and get regular haircuts how do you mean I will be getting laid regularly within 12-18 months? it is hard enough talking to a girl lol
it's hard enough getting laid as it is but I wish I could do it regularly. so generally eat in a deficit and get regular haircuts how do you mean I will be getting laid regularly within 12-18 months? it is hard enough talking to a girl lol

If its something casual you're looking for, they wouldn't mind if you're not a good talker as long as you're in good shape and look decent. But if its something long term, then you need to be good at talking and emotionally connect with someone.
Original post by Little pecker
Well I’m offended

It's better to be alone than be around people that make you feel alone.
Reply 26

people are going to treat you better when you look better(as people wouldn't get creeper vibes), so you'd get more positive feedback, therefore it will be easier talking to people.
This isn't even about dating anymore this happens in every aspect of life when you go to an interview, if you look decent thats half the battle because employers would start to see 'potential' in you
people are going to treat you better when you look better(as people wouldn't get creeper vibes), so you'd get more positive feedback, therefore it will be easier talking to people.
This isn't even about dating anymore this happens in every aspect of life when you go to an interview, if you look decent thats half the battle because employers would start to see 'potential' in you

If you creep a girl out but have barely interacted with her and shes giving you the cold shoulder. Will she come sround if you take s break from her and dont see her in a while?
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous #3
If you creep a girl out but have barely interacted with her and shes giving you the cold shoulder. Will she come sround if you take s break from her and dont see her in a while?

if you look more attractive the second time around then maybe.
But she could have a boyfriend or the first interaction may have ruined everything

It all depends on how you crerped her out or made her feel uncomfortable. If youve barely spoken chances are you have not creeped her out - thats a strong term considering youve never spoken.

Creeping someone out means stalking them as well as online abuse etc, offending her etc. If you have not done any if these things then your ok.

How did you make her feel uncomfortabl?
Original post by Anonymous #4

It all depends on how you crerped her out or made her feel uncomfortable. If youve barely spoken chances are you have not creeped her out - thats a strong term considering youve never spoken.

Creeping someone out means stalking them as well as online abuse etc, offending her etc. If you have not done any if these things then your ok.

Shes a girl from college but in another class. At first she was sending me signals but i never got on it. Then i got a bit crazy over her and tried to sit next to her a couple of times at the canteen and I could tell I made her feel uncomfortable. Ive only spoken to her once (hardly a convo just asked her a question). Its been a while now and weve both been on holidays. Do you think shes moved past all of that or does she see me as a creep?
Reply 31

Shes a girl from college but in another class. At first she was sending me signals but i never got on it. Then i got a bit crazy over her and tried to sit next to her a couple of times at the canteen and I could tell I made her feel uncomfortable. Ive only spoken to her once (hardly a convo just asked her a question). Its been a while now and weve both been on holidays. Do you think shes moved past all of that or does she see me as a creep?
I dont think she was sending you signals
This is just a massive miscommunication on both sides, I cant tell if she sees you as a creep , but if she does thats completely on her because I think you just shot your shot but didn't over step

This is just a massive miscommunication on both sides, I cant tell if she sees you as a creep , but if she does thats completely on her because I think you just shot your shot but didn't over step
Next time I see her is there any harm in trying to have a proper conversation with her?

Next time I see her is there any harm in trying to have a proper conversation with her?

There is no harm. She might have been sending you signals but you should always approach asap. Definitely go in for a convo. You have every right to.
Reply 34
Original post by Anonymous #4

I tend to overthink when it comes to girls but sometimes if I see a pretty girl feel like a creep if I am looking at them it makes me feel awkward and it is hard striking up a conversation with pretty girls
Its difficult to know if youve made a girl uncomfortable if you havnt spoken to them properly. I would say dont read into it too much.

If you really have creeped a girl out you wont ever see her again.
If youve creeped a girl out who you fancy but have barely spoken I always feel having a proper convo can undo that.
Reply 37
Hi all I have never had a girlfriend before or had sex and sometimes I feel depressed about it. I try not to focus on it too much and focus on myself. I try not to get jealous of other people's relationships as sometimes it just gets to me when the girl prefers the other guy. All I do is be myself and try to be confident around girls but at the end of the day, they are just people.

I think it is mainly a lack of confidence I just need to stop being shy around girls as it makes me feel like a creep. I just need to know how to stop being jealous of other people's relationships and become confident and not a simp. I consider myself an attractive person but it is confidence that is mainly the key.

You're not missing out fellla, *****es aint ****.
Original post by Anonymous_98743
If youve creeped a girl out who you fancy but have barely spoken I always feel having a proper convo can undo that.

If youve made a girl uncomfortable by oogling at her instead of approaching can approaching her change her mind about you?

If youve made a girl uncomfortable by oogling at her instead of approaching can approaching her change her mind about you?

Yes i believe so as you have never interacted. Once you have interacted she might think this guys ok.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending