The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Interview questions for BA Illustration camberwell

Hi i have my interview soon what are some questions that i could prepare for?
i’m not really good with thinking of answers on the spot so i’m nervous
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hey! my interview for Graphic design is tomorrow so I'm also reading through these blogs :smile:.
Seems like a lot of people reccommend being ready to explain your portfolio, personal statement and general creative thinking process. It sounds more relaxed than you'd think though, so don't stress too much and just do your best(!)
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1

i had my interview for ba illustration at camberwell about a week ago and here's some questions i got asked that i can remember:

tell me about yourself and why you want to do illustration

talk me through some of your work (the interviewer will share their screen and look at your portfolio with you)

if you could go back and change something about one of your projects, which one would it be (i chose a project i put onto my portfolio and talked about the struggles but how the struggles also helped me develop)

what are you expecting from the uni/hoping to get out of it

after that, i got to ask the interviewer some questions so prepare some written on hand so you remember what you wanted to ask :smile:

i got a verbal offer right at the end of my interview and still currently am waiting for it to come through on ucas! good luck with your interview!! <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending