The Student Room Group

Oxford Intelligent Earth CDT 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by stpuko
Nope...
At this point I will almost be happy for any answer just so that I can stop checking my email every half hour

I suspect that if you haven't heard by now that you can assume you didn't make it, because interviews are this time next week :frown:. I also applied for the biodiversity stream and got my invite last week.
Reply 21
Very fair, that was also pretty much what I assumed. Although I still hold that tiny annoying hope that something might come through (however minuscules that chance might be, haha)
I also have not received any interview email. That's a bad news
Reply 23
I only received an interview invitation this morning - anyone else?
Reply 24
Nope still waiting. AAAAGHHH
Reply 25
Did you guys get an acknowledgement/response when you confirmed the interview? Application season has made me paranoid about the smallest things, so I want to double-check. (I didn't get one, but i didn't reply straight to the email but sent a fresh one to the right email)
Reply 26
Original post by chaaaar
I only received an interview invitation this morning - anyone else?
Wow. When do you have your interview if you don't mind sharing?
Reply 27
Anyone heard anything in the last 3 days?
Reply 28
Anyone applied for the Environmental Solutions theme? I still have not receive an interview invitation so far 😰
Original post by Enlight
Anyone applied for the Environmental Solutions theme? I still have not receive an interview invitation so far 😰
Me too, may I kindly ask whether your Supporting Documents Upload button (View Full Application Details - Supporting Documents) has now disappeared?
I'm also waiting on the Environmental solutions theme - my button has disappeared at some point between yesterday and today!
Original post by PoeMilton
I'm also waiting on the Environmental solutions theme - my button has disappeared at some point between yesterday and today!
So, I thought there may be a result in 7 days.
What does it mean if the button has disappeared? I have never heard that means something.
Reply 33
Original post by cganzorig
What does it mean if the button has disappeared? I have never heard that means something.
The mythology is that once the button has gone, a decision has been made on your application, and it's just a matter of time before you find out.
Reply 34
Yeah.. the interviews just finished, so I would start thinking about a backup. Sorry : (
Reply 35
Got the informal offer just now. Good luck everyone! : )
Original post by asubedi

Congrats on your offer! Can I ask what day you were interviewed?
Reply 37
Original post by asubedi
Were you contacted by one of the profs?
Reply 38
Original post by gisnegnseo
Congrats on your offer! Can I ask what day you were interviewed?
Thanks! Wednesday evening.
Reply 39
Original post by radio__
Were you contacted by one of the profs?
The email was from Intelligent Earth email signed off by the director (probably a legal formality) so would say no(?)
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending