The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Interview guidance 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by username6617689
Hey i had my aston interview for MPharm in december and received an offer! So a week before the interview they sent me 2 cases and i has to answer a few questions about the scenario to give my opinion.
Then during the interview they just asked me questions about my opinion on the cases, like do you agree/disagree etc. It lasted 10 minutes. They you have the opportunity to ask a question at the end.
The interviewer was really nice and chill and the questions were nice to.

Also got an offer, when is your offer holder day? It says the target number of people on mine is 151. Is that how many ppl they are giving offers to or is there more than one offer holder day for Pharmacy?
Original post by username6617689
i applied to uob, wolverhampton, Leicester and nottingham (but withdrew my application for leicester and nottingham as i’m 100% i don’t want to go out of birmingham so saw no point in me continuing my application for there)

hey can you let me know what the UOB interview is like pleasee I have one soon and dk what to prepare for
Hi there,
Find out more about what you can expect from our healthcare interviews and how you can prepare here:
Can anyone please help with UCLAN interview
Original post by Shahjdifhsn
Can anyone please help with UCLAN interview
Hi @Shahjdifhsn,

Firstly congratulations on receiving an interview invite for our MPharm (Hons) Pharmacy course! 😊

Although I didn't study this course myself, I thought I'd share where you can find some useful information to help you prepare for your interview. You can find some top tips here.

Wishing you the best of luck, 😊
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending