The Student Room Group

am i being overdramatic?

I studying the physician associate course and I hate my placement, I don't learn anything . Buts worse is my supervisor doesn't really have boundaries.

He sent me and email with xxx in it
The stress sort of got to me and i kind of had a melt down about the fact that i was left to do a pregnancy test on my own and no one checked it. Then when i emailed my supervisor you could tell he was annoyed over email. Next time i saw he you tell he was annoyed and he said that was so funny then he asked me if a patient said she was no pregnant would i further question her and i said yes to be sure. To proved his point he asked me if think i am pregnant and when i said no he asked me how i know that. The he laughed and that i don't have to answer the question but see it makes people uncomfortable. If a male doctor asked me that i wouldn't be uncomfortable but because i know him i just feel very uncomfortable around him know.

Also when he is showing me stuff on the computer he proper leans in and his head is practically next to mine.
I don't like it
I don't think he's a creep i just don't think he gets boundaries
what do i do?

I really don't want to go back and I have complained of the lack of supervision to my placement co-ordinator on my course and she is useless she wants to prioritise the relationship with the placement
Talk to your tutor or head teacher. Your safety is on the line, and god knows what else he might do in the future. Write down all the things he has done that has made you feel unsafe. Please reach out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending