The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE waitlist

Hello! I am writing regarding my MSc application in HR and Organisations.

I have received on 3rd of Jan 2024 an email confirmation that my application is under consideration, and immediately the next day after I received an email that my application has been put into "waitlist". What does this exactly mean, and has anyone experienced the same?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello! I am writing regarding my MSc application in HR and Organisations.

I have received on 3rd of Jan 2024 an email confirmation that my application is under consideration, and immediately the next day after I received an email that my application has been put into "waitlist". What does this exactly mean, and has anyone experienced the same?

You will get a decision in April or May. 🙂
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
2/Nov, I was put on the list too and am still waiting. You may receive a finnal descion in the beginning of next month or a further descion in the end of April. The waiting list means, you r good enough.
Reply 3
Original post by SandyVG
2/Nov, I was put on the list too and am still waiting. You may receive a finnal descion in the beginning of next month or a further descion in the end of April. The waiting list means, you r good enough.

Thanks for letting me know! Have you applied for the same programme?

Yes actually they said approx. 8 weeks for a final decision.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
Thanks for letting me know! Have you applied for the same programme?

Yes actually they said approx. 8 weeks for a final decision.

u r welcome. No, we r not applying the same one. Although we r in waitlist, I think, you get higher possibility than me, as I am applying REEF where received over 700 applications in the last year. T.T
I applied HRM on 8 Dec and I've got an email that i was put on on waitlist on 21 Dec... I'm still waiting for the result... hope we both can get good news from lse!
Reply 6
Original post by SandyVG
u r welcome. No, we r not applying the same one. Although we r in waitlist, I think, you get higher possibility than me, as I am applying REEF where received over 700 applications in the last year. T.T

In my programme HRM stream over 800 people applied last year...very tough competition!
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #2
I applied HRM on 8 Dec and I've got an email that i was put on on waitlist on 21 Dec... I'm still waiting for the result... hope we both can get good news from lse!

I hope so! Do you happen to know how long they typically take to make a final decision? They mentioned in my email (when I was put on waitlist) that it would take approximately eight weeks, which would be by the 1st of March. However, I have my doubts about receiving an offer by then.
Reply 8
anyone who has been waitlisted for 8 weeks+? been on the waitlist for 9 weeks now, applied for msc econ 2 year
Original post by varunrao
anyone who has been waitlisted for 8 weeks+? been on the waitlist for 9 weeks now, applied for msc econ 2 year

14 weeks already....
Original post by Anonymous #2
14 weeks already....

did you write to them? 14 weeks sounds dreadful...what course?
I was waitlisted for 8+ weeks as well, but I received feedback by the 10th/11th week.
Original post by Anonymous #3
I was waitlisted for 8+ weeks as well, but I received feedback by the 10th/11th week.

i see, which course?
i see, which course?
Environmental Policy and Regulation
did you write to them? 14 weeks sounds dreadful...what course?

its hrm.. I've got an email that I was unsuccessful for the first choice last Friday and now I move on to the second one. Can't wait anymore and will choose Edinburgh then,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending