The Student Room Group

uclan vet med

Has anyone else got offers for vet med at uclan yet? I did my interview on the 12th december and still not heard back yet?
Reply 1
Original post by faithashworth
Has anyone else got offers for vet med at uclan yet? I did my interview on the 12th december and still not heard back yet?

Hey, I did it the same day and still don’t have an answer too !
Reply 2
Original post by faithashworth
I've not even had a response yet from the university about interviews, let alone an offer after the interview haha
Original post by Sarahmay06
I've not even had a response yet from the university about interviews, let alone an offer after the interview haha

Hi @Sarahmay06,

Great to see that you have applied for our BVMS Veterinary Medicine & Surgery course. Please be assured that our admissions teams are working hard to process applications and will be in touch with an update as soon as possible.

Do let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help.

All the best,
Sarah
Original post by marion 01S
Hey, I did it the same day and still don’t have an answer too !

Hi @marion 01S,

I understand this must be a worrying time waiting to hear back about your interview. Please be assured that our admissions team will be in touch with an update as soon as possible. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to help.

Best wishes,
Sarah
Original post by Sarahmay06

My daughter is the same, no response either.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending