The Student Room Group

mental health

Hi guys I just wanted to ask how do you cope with *****y family members and tough exams at the same time? my mental health is at its lowest but my exams are soon and my family is just ****
Reply 1
Hi,

one thing i would do is go and seek as many new experiences as possible. They generally help with us seeing more of what the world has to offer which is great because when you are surrounded by toxic people, that is all you see around you.

In terms of exams, try and study somewhere else out of home if possible and/or have a study circle. Sounds cliche however there are innumerable things you can learn when grouped together with likeminded people
Reply 2
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make healthy choices. 1. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
Reply 3
Swimming is an action that includes traveling through the water utilizing your arms and legs. One of the most outstanding ways of chilling on a sweltering summer day is swimming in a cool lake or pool. Swimming is both an easygoing action and a serious spor
Reply 4
Original post by elixirhtc
Swimming is an action that includes traveling through the water utilizing your arms and legs. One of the most outstanding ways of chilling on a sweltering summer day is swimming in a cool lake or pool. Swimming is both an easygoing action and a serious spor

what's with the chatGPT answers?

Quick Reply

Latest