The Student Room Group

Change course

Hello. I currently learn in Arden university , after one year , and another year Academic year (temporarily stopped my Learning because my baby was born )on April i should came back .But I really like to change my course . It is online courses i do not want change university just course , nu university said that first i need to ask you .Could you advice me , i am not sure if i could get this finance for additional fees , could you explain ,step by step ,what to do . Please
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by jovitabag
Hello. I currently learn in Arden university , after one year , and another year Academic year (temporarily stopped my Learning because my baby was born )on April i should came back .But I really like to change my course . It is online courses i do not want change university just course , nu university said that first i need to ask you .Could you advice me , i am not sure if i could get this finance for additional fees , could you explain ,step by step ,what to do . Please

Hi there,

What course are you looking to study now? How long would it be? Would you be doing the course distance learning?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

What course are you looking to study now? How long would it be? Would you be doing the course distance learning?

Thanks,
Claire

Now i am doing bsc Accounting and finance distance Learning , 1year already completed , another year was for one year stopped ,Now i am going to come back on April .Would like to change into bussines management distance Learning
Original post by Jovita 89
Now i am doing bsc Accounting and finance distance Learning , 1year already completed , another year was for one year stopped ,Now i am going to come back on April .Would like to change into bussines management distance Learning

Hi there. Did you make an application for the year you suspended/did you receive any payments for that year. Or, is it just the one year of funding you have had?

When are you looking to start the new course?

Thanks, Leah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending