Imperial Medical Biosciences 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 17277282kiosk
just got an offer

ahhh i did too! what grades were you given, i was AAA
Reply 21
Original post by deep_sea_thing
well done mate!! can i ask when you applied?

i got an offer and i applied late october
just got an offer

May I ask what’s your predicted grades and are you applying as an international studnet
Original post by AcadWarriorA*
Yes, I was at their open day and I talked to the students and supervisors and I can confirm its nearly 90% e- learning (online self learning) the other 10% is mixed when 1 or 2 guest lectures and the f2f sessions you have in a group (not including a teacher).

They mentioned this course isn't for someone who cant individually revise material (ie. self learn) as there are little to no lectures/tutorial sessions. Hoped that helped.

ah thanks, that's v good to know. I enjoy self learning but in Covid i struggled massively with the isolation of e-learning, so would honestly benefit from a group environment much more.. sdfksdlkfjs not so sure about Imperial now 😕 oh well
Original post by HKnight682
omg well done. But it’s a Sunday? (if you are in UK). They don’t hand out offers on the weekend or do they?

thank uuu and yes i wasn’t expecting it especially at 10:30pm but what dyk

also i applied on oct 14th
Original post by peytonj
ahhh i did too! what grades were you given, i was AAA

yeah AAA for me as well, well doneeee :smile: so funny we were talking about it not long ago

yeah AAA for me as well, well doneeee :smile: so funny we were talking about it not long ago

Still waiting🥲
Original post by Drugeifbwdbsoh
Still waiting🥲

good luck! i’m sure you’ll get it :smile:

good luck! i’m sure you’ll get it :smile:

I hope so, cuz I’m only predicted 2A*A
Reply 29

yeah that is so crazy. well done!!
Reply 30
Still waiting🥲

Im sure you'll get one! they aren't the quickest at replies
Original post by peytonj

Im sure you'll get one! they aren't the quickest at replies

🤞🏼
those of you with offers yesterday are all home students right? I’m an international so maybe they send the home offers earlier first. I hope
those of you with offers yesterday are all home students right? I’m an international so maybe they send the home offers earlier first. I hope

Same ;-;

May I ask when did you apply and what’s your Pg
May I ask when did you apply and what’s your Pg

I applied with the October 16 deadline. I have 3A* 1A bio,chem,math, psych.
Do anyone know do imperial look into GCSEs. I know some unis do weight 8 and 9s in the same category, do you know if imperial work in the same way?
Do anyone know do imperial look into GCSEs. I know some unis do weight 8 and 9s in the same category, do you know if imperial work in the same way?

Not sure, but I reckon they do look into it quite a bit since there aren’t any admission tests or interviews for this course. So they only have your grades and PS. + reference

yes i’m a home student
Reply 39
thank uuu and yes i wasn’t expecting it especially at 10:30pm but what dyk

also i applied on oct 14th

congratulations!!! I applied the same day as you but haven’t heard back yet and am international, hoping to hear back soon! may I ask what your predicted grades and subjects were?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending