The Student Room Group

Imperial Medical Biosciences 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hi guys! According to the spreadsheets of the past 3 years' decision releasing time, a part of applications during November are likely to be replied to within 3 days (coming out after 10 p.m. UK time on Feb. 22-23). While the thing now is that it seems IC didn't release decisions on Feb. 1-2, so...it may not be this pattern in this year perhaps. What do you guys think? Anybody received a decision on Feb. 1-2? I am really nervous as I am still waiting for 4 decisions and I applied on Nov. 24🥺IC's admission team seems to be the most regular one and I wish they could keep their tradition this year (:3」∠)
Reply 61
Original post by vmikkyu
hey guys, haven’t seen a discussion for our course yet and I thought I’d make one!

got a response finally! wasn’t a good one unfortunately but im assuming the rest of the responses will be coming out very soon
Original post by aleezino

got a response finally! wasn’t a good one unfortunately but im assuming the rest of the responses will be coming out very soon

What do you by response’? Like response for your application?
Reply 63
Original post by Drugeifbwdbsoh
What do you by response’? Like response for your application?

yea:smile:
Reply 64

oh no : ( did they mention why?
Reply 65
Original post by vmikkyu
oh no : ( did they mention why?

nope i couldn’t find anywhere where they gave an explanation… am i meant to ask or are they meant to tell me why
nope i couldn’t find anywhere where they gave an explanation… am i meant to ask or are they meant to tell me why

It depends on the uni and the department, most of the time if you send an email to them they could tell you why they rejected your application. The reasons are usually very vague though, eg. personal statement not as strong, other applications were deemed stronger etc. - not much use to ask for the reason unless you're going to gap year.

Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you get the other unis you desire!
Reply 67
Original post by HKnight682
It depends on the uni and the department, most of the time if you send an email to them they could tell you why they rejected your application. The reasons are usually very vague though, eg. personal statement not as strong, other applications were deemed stronger etc. - not much use to ask for the reason unless you're going to gap year.

Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you get the other unis you desire!

hmm okay i might email them and thank u! this was the last thing i was waiting for so now i can do my firm and insurance stuff wooooo, good luck for yours too!

well done! what time did you receive it?
Reply 69
Original post by olivagrace06
well done! what time did you receive it?
i got it yesterday at 10pm which is such an odd time hahaha
got an offer!
Original post by xxvanillaxx
got an offer!
Congrats! What time did you receive it? Are you an international?
Reply 72
anyone who applied in October still waiting?
Original post by HKnight682
Congrats! What time did you receive it? Are you an international?
Just yesterday exactly 10pm! Home student (:
Reply 74
Original post by vmikkyu
still waiting :,(
Original post by vmikkyu
I applied at the end of november and im still waiting
Reply 76
Original post by vmikkyu
Yeah bro, still waiting(
Reply 77
Has anyone received an international offer?
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Hhfgdhh
Have anyone received international offers?
I saw quite a few on other forums.
Does anyone know if there’s an offer holder gc for this course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending