The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

BSc Management at LSE

Hey

So I'm a student from India and I've applied to the LSE for BSc management. I've got predicted grades A*A*A in economics history and math respectively. In my GCSEs, I had all A stars. I've got pretty good SOP and I've done a lot of work in this field - interned at an MNC and presented a report to management on the effect of AI on the electronics industry, wrote and published a research paper on Bitcoin, I was the Operations Head of the Economics Society in my school, I've done a lot of finance courses online and I ranked fifth in Delhi NCR in the International Finance Olympiad and I topped my school in AS History

Here's my worry. In Feb 2023, when I was giving my AS Levels, I got influenza and although I still gave my papers, I didn't do so well in math, did decently in eco and well in history. So I re-attempted math and eco in May and ended up getting a's in both. How big a disadvantage would this have to my application that I reattempted these subjects?

looking for any insights or even points of view...would really appreciate anything.
Reply 1
Hi Aadi,
Did u submit your UCAS with the grades you achieved in your AS levels or just the predicted? I mean as long as you have the A* and 2As (min entry requirements) you aren’t at any disadvantage.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending