The Student Room Group

Official TSR Book Club 2024

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys been a while how are we all? Ive just started happy place by Emily Henry has anyone read any of hers
Original post by Kallisto
Does anyone here know this feeling? I would like to read a book, but I hesitate because I can't read over 500 pages within the next days through. Anyone who is clammed like me?

Yes def relate to this
Original post by ebyrne2036
Hey guys been a while how are we all? Ive just started happy place by Emily Henry has anyone read any of hers

Ahh I have book lovers by Emily Henry on my TBR, I'm waiting until the summer to read it though as it gives me summery vibes!
Yes def relate to this

If I decide to read a brick of a book, I need to be sure to have plenty of time. That is hardly the case when people like have another hobbies and interests and of course a job to earn money.
Original post by kayleigh_t.27
Ahh I have book lovers by Emily Henry on my TBR, I'm waiting until the summer to read it though as it gives me summery vibes!

I read book lovers last summer, and loved it! Hope you enjoy it!
Hello everyone,
Happy Easter if you celebrate! I realise that I may have tagged you in a lot of Book Club posts recently! If you don't want to be part of the tag list (where I tag in all the Book Club members!), then please let me know - by private message is fine! Similarly, if you aren't on the tag list and would like to be, then you can also let me know!

Thanks,
Emmanuella

open if u dare :)

(edited 3 weeks ago)
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone,
Welcome to the official TSR Book Club for 2024! If you like books, then this thread is for you! Every month, we can decide on what book we should all read then a month later, talk about what we liked about the book! Feel free to leave book recommendations and suggestions as we all go along! Anything book-related that isn't about the Book Club can be mentioned in the TSR BookChat <3 📖🤩
JANUARY/FEBRUARY BOOK DISCUSSION: January Book of the Month Official Discussion: TSR Book Club - The Student Room
FEBRUARY/MARCH BOOK DISCUSSION: February Book of the Month Official Discussion: TSR Book Club - The Student Room
OUR APRIL BOOK OF THE MONTH
I can reveal that our book of the month is Wuthering Heights! Now over the course of the month, we will be reading this book then sharing our overall thoughts from 31st April 2024! So until then - happy reading and no spoilers :biggrin:!
Meanwhile...
BOOK QUIZ (the final one :frown:) 🧠: TSR Book Quiz #4: 23rd March 2024 📕 - The Student Room
BOOKCHAT 📖 👀: TSR BookChat - The Student Room
BOOK SPREADSHEET 📈: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m2g6w6Ter25NMiudTdfNyPl6EdQ2GTkNIuT-tYDnMbk/edit?usp=sharing

Time for April Book of the Month! :heart::clap2:

Spoiler

(edited 3 weeks ago)
Time for April Book of the Month! :heart::clap2:

Spoiler

Any book that people read in April or books they were published in that month?
Original post by Kallisto
Any book that people read in April or books they were published in that month?

April Book of the Month: Wuthering Heights
April Book of the Month: Wuthering Heights

Okay, got it. A book is introduced. Any critiques or reviews about it?
I wasn’t the biggest fan of Wuthering Heights I don’t know just wondered a bit boring but maybe it was just the time I read it it I wasn’t really in the mood for that kind of thing because I normally like classics but anyway would love to see what you guys think
I wasn’t the biggest fan of Wuthering Heights I don’t know just wondered a bit boring but maybe it was just the time I read it it I wasn’t really in the mood for that kind of thing because I normally like classics but anyway would love to see what you guys think

Ive just bought a hardcopy of it yesterday along with a few other classics so Im going to force myself into liking it.
Original post by Tatakae L
Ive just bought a hardcopy of it yesterday along with a few other classics so Im going to force myself into liking it.

That feeling is so real when you buy a hard copy 😭
Original post by AspiringSurvivor
That feeling is so real when you buy a hard copy 😭

Exactly 😭
If you guys like news & current affairs, you'll love the latest instalment of the TSR News Quiz: TSR Quiz of the Week #143! (6th April 2024) - The Student Room
Hardcopys🫶

Yes exactly 🥴
Hey I'm new to the chat 🙂 Are we reading Wuthering Heights this month?
Original post by Hazelly
Hey I'm new to the chat 🙂 Are we reading Wuthering Heights this month?

We are indeed! Welcome, fellow Study Forum Helper :biggrin:!
We are indeed! Welcome, fellow Study Forum Helper :biggrin:!

Hey to you too! I'll see if I can dig out my book and start reading 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending