The Student Room Group

Official TSR Book Club 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by labs2007
no bc samee, why am i now seen as a book lover. I love it tho but it makes me feel important that i am a fellow book associate

literally haha
Original post by Labs2007
no bc samee, why am I now seen as a book lover. I love it tho but it makes me feel important that I am a fellow book associate

lolll :biggrin:
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone,
Welcome to the unofficial TSR Book Club for 2024! It is currently not official, as we have not had full approval from a TSR member of staff (@Chronoscope). If you like books, then this thread is for you! Every month, we can decide on what book we should all read then a month later, talk about what we liked about the book! Feel free to leave book recommendations and suggestions as we all go along!

Meanwhile...
**suggest a book for the Jan Book of the Month: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7433497**
what are your 2024 reading goals? - whats everyones 2024 reading goals? - The Student Room

link to book spreadsheet (feel free to fill in this very time you finish a book!): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m2g6w6Ter25NMiudTdfNyPl6EdQ2GTkNIuT-tYDnMbk/edit?usp=sharing

@nova.a5 @NazifaNawer @Cote1 @Saracen's Fez @sosipsoso @agent_duck343 thought you might like this!! if you want to be a part of the book club, you can vote for our book of the month here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7434190
@emm4nuella I've just edited your post to 'official' :hugs:

I'm so sorry I took so long it was a extremely busy weekend and Monday :hide:
Original post by Chronoscope

@emm4nuella go on lassss, you deserve it cause we need a proper book community on here!
I really like this idea! :awesome:

Love the book spreadsheet, though my Goodreads will testify to my book taste being...mixed and eclectic :rofl:
Original post by Chronoscope

don't worry! thank you so much ❤️
Original post by Saracen's Fez
I really like this idea! :awesome:

Love the book spreadsheet, though my Goodreads will testify to my book taste being...mixed and eclectic :rofl:

no bc why is that me at this point😭😭
Original post by Tatakae L
no bc why is that me at this point😭😭

I mean you'll find random Welsh-language fiction in mine, the odd lierary classic and then The History of Tesco pops out suddenly :rofl:
I mean you'll find random Welsh-language fiction in mine, the odd lierary classic and then The History of Tesco pops out suddenly :rofl:

mines like all murder mystery, romance and fantacy, some classics and then it just comes up with like how everything is made and dog heroes
Reply 30

Ayy can you speak Welsh too? Any good Welsh fiction? I've only read Llyfr Glas Nebo for GCSE and then books when I was younger
Original post by study23!
Ayy can you speak Welsh too? Any good Welsh fiction? I've only read Llyfr Glas Nebo for GCSE and then books when I was younger

Ydw, wrth gwrs! Yep I do I also quite liked Llyfr Glas Nebo as a bit of nightmare fuel!

I should probably declare an interest as she's a friend of the family but if you like police fiction then Myfanwy Alexander's 4 or 5 novels are quite good, and a reasonably chill read!
Reply 32
Ydw, wrth gwrs! Yep I do I also quite liked Llyfr Glas Nebo as a bit of nightmare fuel!

I should probably declare an interest as she's a friend of the family but if you like police fiction then Myfanwy Alexander's 4 or 5 novels are quite good, and a reasonably chill read!

Bydd rhaid i fi edrych mewn iddynt - diolch! Yes I liked LLGN first time I read it, but then they made us read it 5 times in class so I got a bit bored of Sion and Rowenna 😂
Original post by study23!
Bydd rhaid i fi edrych mewn iddynt - diolch! Yes I liked LLGN first time I read it, but then they made us read it 5 times in class so I got a bit bored of Sion and Rowenna 😂

Ah fair! Yes I read it in my own time rather than at school so it was a different experience! :lol:
Hello everyone,
Welcome to the official TSR Book Club for 2024! If you like books, then this thread is for you! Every month, we can decide on what book we should all read then a month later, talk about what we liked about the book! Feel free to leave book recommendations and suggestions as we all go along!

Meanwhile...
**vote for the Jan Book of the Month: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7434190**
what are your 2024 reading goals? - whats everyones 2024 reading goals? - The Student Room

link to book spreadsheet (feel free to fill in this every time you finish a book!): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m2g6w6Ter25NMiudTdfNyPl6EdQ2GTkNIuT-tYDnMbk/edit?usp=sharing

super excited to see what the chosen book is on friday - hope everybody is enjoying the books they are reading right now ❤️
super excited to see what the chosen book is on friday - hope everybody is enjoying the books they are reading right now ❤️

Im doing yr 12 mocks so I havent read anything since ACOMAF butttt after i'll be back to reading again
Reply 36
Original post by Tatakae L
Im doing yr 12 mocks so I havent read anything since ACOMAF butttt after i'll be back to reading again

me with yr 13 mocks😭
Original post by marz11
me with yr 13 mocks😭

fr, tho. also my school set up the whole year with the biology exam, litteraly no one had a clue what was going on in that paper. it was at the point where I went back and made sure it was the yr 12 paper and not the yr 13 one. Theyre tryna kill us out heree
I wish I had the focus levels to read
Reply 39
Original post by jisvngxstay
I wish I had the focus levels to read

😂 If you want to read but can't focus for long try and do a chapter per day, it helps you get through it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending