The Student Room Group

whats everyones 2024 reading goals?

title
Moved to books, literature and comics and nothing for me bar some important books maybe
Original post by ebyrne2036
title

To read at least one book out of my classic collection. No matter what it is.
Original post by Kallisto
To read at least one book out of my classic collection. No matter what it is.

Ahh u got this what one r u thinking of
Read all of Discworld.
Ahh u got this what one r u thinking of

The one I have not the persistance and pleasure to read so far: Ulysses by James Joyce.

Over 900 pages cannot be read in one go.
The one I have not the persistance and pleasure to read so far: Ulysses by James Joyce.

Over 900 pages cannot be read in one go.

Wow 900 is a lot but hopefully its enjoyablee
Wow 900 is a lot but hopefully its enjoyablee

I rather take another book, 900 is too big, but numbers approximately around 500 or 600 is possible for myself.
Reply 9
title

24 books for 2024 😅, currently at 2. As @Kallisto said, I also want to read a classic. Overall though my goal is to expand my reading genres and become more knowledgable in general by reading more.
Ohh exciting what genres r u into? Keep us updated☺️
To try and do more than just the mandatory readings for my elective module :redface:
@study23! And what a classic do you think about to read? I would love to know whether you have a good taste. :colone:
Reply 13
@study23! And what a classic do you think about to read? I would love to know whether you have a good taste. :colone:

Uhhhhhhh maybe not in classics considering I haven’t read any 😂 (I mean do LotF and OMAM count?) I was recommended Picture of Dorian Grey and Little Women, so I think I’ll start with the first one. I honestly just want to expand my reading genres so if you need classic recs I don’t have any as of yet. I’ll make a classic my next read
hello everyone, link to the book spreadsheet is available in the forum: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7433498
title

I have several books at home that ive not read yet that i want to read. Also got 4 books i want to buy that i aim to read.
Ohh cool what one r u going to start with
this is a splendid thread ^^ ah i just hope to read the ones selected by book club here and keep up through the year
and maybe catch up on LOTR >.<

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending