The Student Room Group

Vote for January's Book of the Month: TSR Book Club!

This poll is closed

January Book of the Month

Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow - Gabrielle Zevin 11%
The Book Thief - Marcus Zusak 11%
The Girl on the Train - Paula Hawkins 33%
Daisy Jones and The Six - Taylor Jenkins Reid44%
Total votes: 9
Dear all,
Thank you for those who left such incredible book suggestions for the January Book of the Month!

Above are 4 books that have been shortlisted to be January's Book of the Month! The poll closes on Friday 19th January 2024, and after the book is chosen - I recommend buying/borrowing the book from a library so that we can discuss this a month later on 19th February 2024!

TSR BOOK CLUB THREAD: Official TSR Book Club 2024 - The Student Room

Introduce yourself on the Reading Challenge thread: TSR Reading Challenge 2024 - The Student Room

I also suggest checking out these other threads in the 'Books, literature and comics' section!

2024 Reading Goals: whats everyones 2024 reading goals? - The Student Room
@heartz4moushi's Book Diary: book diary - The Student Room
@Tatakae L's Book List: Book list/ TBR (OFFICAL CHAT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT) - The Student Room

Happy voting :smile:!
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 2
Voted, thank you for tagging me from the previous thread
Reply 3
Original post by emm4nuella
Dear all,
Thank you for those who left such incredible book suggestions for the January Book of the Month!

Above are 4 books that have been shortlisted to be January's Book of the Month! The poll closes on Friday 19th January 2024, and after the book is chosen - I recommend buying/borrowing the book from a library so that we can discuss this a month later on 19th February 2024!

TSR BOOK CLUB THREAD: Unofficial TSR Book Club 2024 - The Student Room

Introduce yourself on the Reading Challenge thread: TSR Reading Challenge 2024 - The Student Room

I also suggest checking out these other threads in the 'Books, literature and comics' section!

2024 Reading Goals: whats everyones 2024 reading goals? - The Student Room
@heartz4moushi's Book Diary: book diary - The Student Room
@Tatakae L's Book List: Book list/ TBR (OFFICAL CHAT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT) - The Student Room

Happy voting :smile:!

Thanks darlin. I'll check your other ones out too if I havent already. SO READY FOR THE BOOK OF THE MONTH.
Original post by Tatakae L
Thanks darlin. I'll check your other ones out too if I havent already. SO READY FOR THE BOOK OF THE MONTH.

me too!
Reply 5
Original post by emm4nuella
me too!

me three 😂
Thanks for tagging my book diary thread!!😚
Reply 8
Yay we’ve got a result!
Reply 9
Original post by study23!
Yay we’ve got a result!

daisy jones and the six right?? and when do we need to read it by??😭😭
Reply 10
daisy jones and the six right?? and when do we need to read it by??😭😭

Yes, and by a month today.
Original post by study23!
Yes, and by a month today.

kk, i'll start it soon after mocks and once ive finished from blood and ash, or at least one i need a break from blood and ash
Reply 12
kk, i'll start it soon after mocks and once ive finished from blood and ash, or at least one i need a break from blood and ash

How’s the book going?
omgg, i rlly wanted to read daisy jones and the six!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending