The Student Room Group

Bbc apprenticeships 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Gillhawes
My daughter is through to the online interview stage for a journalist researcher
Oh wow, what city? I'm applying for the same apprenticeship too
Chelmsford…
Reply 42
Original post by Gillhawes
Chelmsford…
I have no idea where that is, but hopefully she gets it!
Anyone heard after the online interview re next stage (assessment centre) for Production apprenticeship?
Reply 44
Original post by hezzasl72
Anyone heard after the online interview re next stage (assessment centre) for Production apprenticeship?

My daughter applied for production coordinator at Salford and had a holding email about a week ago saying they'll be back in touch around March 20th.
Reply 45
has anyone done the final interview stage for the data science role at BBC and if you have could you help me out? If you have done a general interview for BBC could you please tell me what to expect and what to prepare?
Reply 46
Original post by Samantha187
Hi, I applied for Production Coordinator in Glasgow too! Did you hear today? I got email a few hours ago saying I’m onto the next stage.
Hey did you hear anything from Glasgow ? Some other locations got a holding email saying they will hear back by March 20th ?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Vbx-25
Hey did you hear anything from Glasgow ? Some other locations got a holding email saying they will hear back by March 20th ?

I got an email saying that I won’t hear back until around the 15th of April.
Reply 48
I got an email saying that I won’t hear back until around the 15th of April.
Oh I see when did you get that email? I didn’t get anything not sure what that means
Original post by Vbx-25
Oh I see when did you get that email? I didn’t get anything not sure what that means

I got that email a couple of weeks ago.
Original post by Vbx-25

They might just be taking a while to email everyone
Reply 51
They might just be taking a while to email everyone
Ya hopefully! Because on the portal it still says “submitted/ in review”
Original post by Vbx-25
Ya hopefully! Because on the portal it still says “submitted/ in review”

Yh so does mine. Well it says completed/ In review
Reply 53
Yh so does mine. Well it says completed/ In review
Yep sorry it says “completed/ in review” as well
I have applied for the Data science apprenticeship - Level 6 in Salford, I have completed the online interview (HireVue) in January and I haven’t heard back yet. The online application process is showing ‘complete/in review’ .

Has anyone heard back? Do you know when we will be hearing back regarding the next fase?
Reply 55
Original post by marianasvati
I have applied for the Data science apprenticeship - Level 6 in Salford, I have completed the online interview (HireVue) in January and I haven’t heard back yet. The online application process is showing ‘complete/in review’ .
Has anyone heard back? Do you know when we will be hearing back regarding the next fase?
I have no idea either, I'm applying for the journalist researcher apprenticeship in Norwich. And I've been on edge ever since I've completed the online assessment, I haven't gotten an email or anything like anyone else has been saying so I'm slightly worried.
Has anyone heard back yet for the Production Apprentice? The deadline for my city (Belfast) don’t know about anyone else’s but mine was the 14th Feb, I submitted mine about 8th Feb, over a month ago now and month tomorrow since the deadline. I emailed them to see if I just didn’t get it and didn’t hear back but no answer. The next stage is meant to be the assessment centre.

(Edit:
It seems many people are saying they haven’t heard back so I’m gonna take that as a good sign of not being rejected (yet) and that they haven’t got back to anyone yet. I suppose maybe there was a lot of applicants and decision making to be made and narrowing down.)
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 57
just did my bbc interview for data science and I thought it was pretty calm
Reply 58
Original post by youmama
just did my bbc interview for data science and I thought it was pretty calm
How was the interview process?
I heard back from BBC saying they are still in the process of reviewing candidates and understand it can be nerve wracking and that they will have provided feedback by March 25th.

I applied for production apprentice so not sure if this applies to anyone else on different schemes but maybe this will give reassurance to anyone who is still waiting to hear back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending