The Student Room Group

Bbc apprenticeships 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by cdyer1808
Has anyone heard back yet for the Production Apprentice? The deadline for my city (Belfast) don’t know about anyone else’s but mine was the 14th Feb, I submitted mine about 8th Feb, over a month ago now and month tomorrow since the deadline. I emailed them to see if I just didn’t get it and didn’t hear back but no answer. The next stage is meant to be the assessment centre.
(Edit:
It seems many people are saying they haven’t heard back so I’m gonna take that as a good sign of not being rejected (yet) and that they haven’t got back to anyone yet. I suppose maybe there was a lot of applicants and decision making to be made and narrowing down.)
Hi,

I applied for the production apprenticeship for Belfast also. Submitted hirevue assessment on feb 11th deadline was the 14th. I still haven’t heard back if I’m in the final stage or not and it’s been just over 4 weeks.

Hopefully they will let us know soon
Reply 61
Has anyone heard back yet for the Production Apprentice? The deadline for my city (Belfast) don’t know about anyone else’s but mine was the 14th Feb, I submitted mine about 8th Feb, over a month ago now and month tomorrow since the deadline. I emailed them to see if I just didn’t get it and didn’t hear back but no answer. The next stage is meant to be the assessment centre.
(Edit:
It seems many people are saying they haven’t heard back so I’m gonna take that as a good sign of not being rejected (yet) and that they haven’t got back to anyone yet. I suppose maybe there was a lot of applicants and decision making to be made and narrowing down.)
I applied also and haven’t heard back yet so it seems to be the same for everyone.

Good luck!!
Original post by Anmg55
I applied also and haven’t heard back yet so it seems to be the same for everyone.
Good luck!!

I emailed and they got back to me and said they will be giving feedback by March 25th so it’s a relief there’s no possible rejection yet 🤣

Good luck to you too!!
Reply 63
anyone from the Birmingham office, wanna connect?
Anyone had an email today? Said that things are taking a little longer than expected and I will receive feedback shortly. I applied for a production apprenticeship
Reply 65
Original post by jessiicaleah
Anyone had an email today? Said that things are taking a little longer than expected and I will receive feedback shortly. I applied for a production apprenticeship
Nope. I haven't received anything. No update yet. I applied for the Cardiff production apprenticeship, but it's been at least five weeks since I submitted my video answers.
(edited 1 month ago)

They told me by 25th of this month a few days ago when i emailed them but I also received and email today saying it’s taking a while because they’ve had so many fantastic candidates apparently. So look like it’s going to be really competitive.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 67
Yes, we got this for production too
Reply 68
Original post by JT2647
Nope. I haven't received anything. No update yet so I'm only assuming I won't go to the next stage. I applied for the Cardiff one, but it's been at least five weeks since I submitted my video answers.
Me too, I applied for the journalist researcher role and I haven't got any sort of response or email, I really hope that doesn't mean I'm not going through to the next round
Original post by Maria._
Me too, I applied for the journalist researcher role and I haven't got any sort of response or email, I really hope that doesn't mean I'm not going through to the next round
My daughter applied for the journalist researcher and hasn’t heard anything either…
I heard back yesterday saying I got through to the next stage so if anyone still hasn’t heard back your likely to hear in the upcoming days
Reply 71
I heard back yesterday saying I got through to the next stage so if anyone still hasn’t heard back your likely to hear in the upcoming days

What role was this for?
Reply 72
Original post by AnnabellaP
What role was this for?

Production apprentice in Belfast, I think they said?
Reply 73
I heard back from BBC saying they are still in the process of reviewing candidates and understand it can be nerve wracking and that they will have provided feedback by March 25th.
I applied for production apprentice so not sure if this applies to anyone else on different schemes but maybe this will give reassurance to anyone who is still waiting to hear back.

Where did you apply to?
Original post by LJ8
Where did you apply to?

Production apprenticeship in Belfast
(edited 1 month ago)
Just got an email saying I didn't progress, really sucks seeing as I put my all into my application. No feedback either - says they can't give me any even though they said they'd give feedback in the previous emails. But disappointed at the rejection with no criticism on what to do better. But thats life I guess :/
Just got an email saying I didn't progress, really sucks seeing as I put my all into my application. No feedback either - says they can't give me any even though they said they'd give feedback in the previous emails. But disappointed at the rejection with no criticism on what to do better. But thats life I guess :/

Yh I just got a rejection too with no feedback.
Reply 77

what did you apply for what location? sorry to hear that
Original post by AnnabellaP
what did you apply for what location? sorry to hear that

It was Production in Middlesbrough
Original post by Anmg55
Hi,
I applied for the production apprenticeship for Belfast also. Submitted hirevue assessment on feb 11th deadline was the 14th. I still haven’t heard back if I’m in the final stage or not and it’s been just over 4 weeks.
Hopefully they will let us know soon

Hi.

Did you get through to the next stage?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending