The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by londonmyst
I agree with many of your points. :smile:

But not your stances on Ukraine or Russia.
I believe that the UK and USA should be willing to provide significant practical support and financial assistance when requested by allies in their hour of need.
Allies including the state of Israel and Ukraine.

The Putin regime which has governed Russia with an iron rod for decades is:

1) is deeply hostile towards many western democracies and has a long history of attempting to run extensive propaganda disinformation campaigns & commit acts of serious criminality within their territories.
The latter sometimes involving extremely dangerous chemicals and substances including novichok or polonium.
Particularly those nations with secular-humanist relatively liberal cultures or a commitment to retaining positive relations with nato members such as the uk and usa.

2) is close allies with a trio of horrendous and extremely brutal authoritarian regimes.
The vile Lukashenko regime in Belarus, the horrifying Kadyrov theocratic regime that rules Chechnya and the revolting Assad regime of Syria.

3) has a long history of shielding Russian cyber extortionists and brutal organised crime gangs involved in forcing unwilling adults into the sex trade/kidnapping the child members of wealthy families/ whilst aggressively targeting the honest Russian officials, journalists and finance professional whistleblowers seeking to expose such serious criminality within Russian territories.

Correct! I'll add: murder of any significant political opponent or critic; war crimes in Ukraine (Bucha and several others).
OP you have almost replied to every one's responses and opinions but not mine? I wish you to comment and respond on my posts too. THANKS also when replying to my posts pleases refrain from using phrases like "cruel dogs" and "insanely corrupt" etc also try not to show bias for one sec lol. It really puts you in a bad light and makes your call for civil discussion and your open mindedness unbelievable.
I mean Israel is in the Middle East…

So if you were say an Israeli who supported Israel then you’d still be someone from the Middle who supports Israel. So yeah it’s not uncommon by that definition alone to see someone from the Middle East supporting Israel.

Excuse my mini Geography Lecture.
I personally don’t support religious fundamentalism (in general regardless of the context, especially not this context/Hamas’ context) or Israel in this conflict.
Tbf the site only appears to be going downhill anyways. Don't understand how OP can support a country that shouldn't even exist smh. It's stolen land...
(edited 3 months ago)
Lol our posts got deleted again and I just received a 'reminder' about their rules and how I might get 'carded'. I had only logged in to delete my account when I saw this genocidal dumpster fire of a thread. No wonder its chock-full of Zionist propaganda points since they're deleted all opposing (non-genocidal) opinions. 😆

Here are my censored posts once again before I delete my account:

Apparently according to these mods its perfectly fine to post dictatorship and genocide apologia but totally unacceptable to call someone out for it. The deleted reply by the way:Wow. Not another brainwashed teenager supporting the genocide and ethnic cleansing of Palestinians (that has been ongoing for 76+ years). Maybe you should ask your family why your grandfather supported the despotic Shah and his corrupt regime that catered to Western and family interests while starving and brutalizing the majority of Iranis. Iran would never have needed to resort to an Islamic regime if your murderous Shah hadn't conspired with the West to topple Mosaddegh's democratic government. It's always oil and money over human blood for you people isn't it? I'm not surprised someone who supports the Shah is also supporting the genocidal Israeli settler colony.Maybe next time I should say something like this: thank you for supporting the ongoing genocide . Your opinion may be dehumanizing entire ethnic and religious groups but your opinion is soooo valuable ❤️ even though propaganda like this is directly aiding the ongoing genocide and contributing to the ethnic cleansing of millions of people. Thank you for your valuable contributions to 'rational' discourse that whitewashes the fastest and most well documented genocide of this century. ❤️ ❤️ 😚

The moderators just deleted my reply calling out the Shah's murderous dictatorship and the genocidal Israeli regime that has killed 30 thousand human beings (which they are despite the Israelis considering them "human animals") in just the past three months and that has been committing very well documented ethnic cleansing and massacres for the past 76+ years. This site is a joke like much of the West's other racist propaganda machinery and I will be boycotting it from now on. Good riddance!

Mod/Volunteer note: If you have any concerns about moderation and way that your post has been handled you can post about your issues here instead.
The irony here is that if you source your claims and don't resort to insullting others then your posts will stay up regardless of your stance.

If you don't do either then no one is going to read what your spent 5 mins battering out on your keyboard in a frenzy.
Reply 48
Original post by zineb.elkettani
Are u dumb? Are you daft? Genuinely asking???? I can’t be bothered to argue with someone like you. How can you seriously condemn Isreal ? For many years? Have you not read anything I’ve said? Isreal has raped many Young girls before, but the media never covers it.

You’re brainwashed

(I’m saying this in a friendly way I don’t want to get in an argument I’m just wondering:smile: ) you said the media doesn’t cover the raping of Palestinians because I’m guessing there on Israel’s side right? But then why would they cover Isreal bombing UN safety shelters where Palestinians can refuge in. Places where hamas has come and sent air raids from there so that isreak has no choice, either retaliate, or not respond ( which is a death sentence) Isreal celebrates life, Hamas celebrates death. I’m not talking about Palestinians only Hamas. Hamas establishes their headcourters under sensitive areas like hospitals ( and refuge areas) so I understand that 21000 dead is utterly tragic but Isreal do not want to kill civilians whereas Hamas have said live there will be an october 7th again and again and again.
Original post by The boy..
(I’m saying this in a friendly way I don’t want to get in an argument I’m just wondering:smile: ) you said the media doesn’t cover the raping of Palestinians because I’m guessing there on Israel’s side right? But then why would they cover Isreal bombing UN safety shelters where Palestinians can refuge in. Places where hamas has come and sent air raids from there so that isreak has no choice, either retaliate, or not respond ( which is a death sentence) Isreal celebrates life, Hamas celebrates death. I’m not talking about Palestinians only Hamas. Hamas establishes their headcourters under sensitive areas like hospitals ( and refuge areas) so I understand that 21000 dead is utterly tragic but Isreal do not want to kill civilians whereas Hamas have said live there will be an october 7th again and again and again.

A bit bold to exclaim that Israel celebrates life in the same post that acknowledges that they’re responsible for 21k deaths.

isreal has always been so open about their hatred towards Palestinian . Its even in their school curriculum.to feeel hatred and anger when u see a Palestinian civillian.
Original post by Admit-One
A bit bold to exclaim that Israel celebrates life in the same post that acknowledges that they’re responsible for 21k deaths.

exactly thasnk you!

its important to be civil in a conversation which most people on the internet don't seem to do and resort to insults.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2023/11/israel-opt-horrifying-cases-of-torture-and-degrading-treatment-of-palestinian-detainees-amid-spike-in-arbitrary-arrests/
https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/news/media-centre/press-releases/new-research-reveals-ongoing-violence-on-palestinian-children--

some links to the torture and abuse the Palestinians have to go through in prisons before and after the massacre conducted by Hamas.

the scale of this bombing is outstanding, 70% of homes are damaged, 100 un workers dead,400 medical workers and 10k children are gone. to suggest that the bombing campaign is precise is somewhat embarrassing this combined with the 2000-pound bombs that leave a crater the size of a football field dropped on all of the strip suggests that the reporting conducted is somewhat underestimating the damage. what the comment is trying to suggest is that there is a media bias, such as reporting by Sky News 'a bullet found its way into the van and killed a three or four-year-old young lady' when describing a child getting shot accidentally. also the firing of award-winning journalists, one was fired in Australia for sharing a post by human rights watch.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/17/idf-evidence-so-far-falls-well-short-of-al-shifa-hospital-being-hamas-hq
originally by the Washington post.

also the idea that israel doesn't want to kill civilians is a little bit worrying as how did they accidentally destroy 70% of homes use very concerning rhetoric so much so South Africa, a sovereign nation is filling a dispute at the icj over israel breaching the genocide convention. why is it that they are conducting an artificial famine. 500 trucks entered before the war, and during the first month a maximum of 8 trucks were allowed in, once all the food supplies dwindled, they increased the number to 300, the issue is many roads have been bombed and they have rejected certain areas receiving food. the new deal by qatar and israel saw the hostages taken by Hamas would get 1 box of medical aid. in return, 1k aid would be given for every hostage who received it. https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/12/18/israel-starvation-used-weapon-war-gaza. explain to us the words. https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/08/middleeast/babies-al-nasr-gaza-hospital-what-we-know-intl/index.html

a few quotes
There is no hunger in Gaza There were stockpiles of food in Gaza. Don't forget that this is an Arab, Gazan population
whose DNA is to hoard, certainly when it comes to food- cogat representative.
No one will stop us not the Hague, not the axis of evil, and no one else.”- pm Bibi
its an entire nation out there that is responsible. It’s not true this rhetoric is about civilians not aware
not involved. It’s absolutely not true. and we will fight until we break their backbone.”- president

if you really want to see the other side, then look at the 84 page document by south africa
Please continue this discussion, if required, in one of the existing threads on Israel and Gaza:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7409221
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7407198

Latest

Trending

Trending