The Student Room Group

SFE Maintainace loan

I applied for a maintenance loan threw SFE, sent all the evidence in, got told yesterday that I’d have a update in up to 48 hours, rung today to see if that was still the case, got told 48 hours again. So a lovely lady spoke to management who escalated it to High Priorty.
What does that mean?
Original post by Truscoe97
I applied for a maintenance loan threw SFE, sent all the evidence in, got told yesterday that I’d have a update in up to 48 hours, rung today to see if that was still the case, got told 48 hours again. So a lovely lady spoke to management who escalated it to High Priorty.
What does that mean?

Hi there, This means that the advisor has raised a request for your account to be reviewed as a escalation via their team leader to be reviewed as a priority. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
What does that mean?

Hi there, This means that the advisor has raised a request for your account to be reviewed as a escalation via their team leader to be reviewed as a priority. Thanks, Angela

Ok that’s brilliant! Thank you so much!

Ok that’s brilliant! Thank you so much!
Hi there, You are more than welcome, keep an eye on your online account for updates. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending